Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: NEXT SESSION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ladies and Gentlemens can any help me get a icon plzz that is my goal to achieving but i never can because there is much much better people and racers then me so can any one help me
no ones just going to give you an icon why dont you try to improve and get your own?
u have to make friends join there crew and they will teach as u play most part u have to learn on ur own like he said but hey that is a chance
You're here what, 1/2 sessions, 4 max, and you want an icon already, man you've alot to learn about this game, im playing 3 yrs on and off and all i've got is 2 stupid top 25 icons
R_Y_A_N Wrote:You're here what, 1/2 sessions, 4 max, and you want an icon already, man you've alot to learn about this game, im playing 3 yrs on and off and all i've got is 2 stupid top 25 icons

yeah but your sexy in the bingo book 8)
Tokkiez Wrote:
R_Y_A_N Wrote:You're here what, 1/2 sessions, 4 max, and you want an icon already, man you've alot to learn about this game, im playing 3 yrs on and off and all i've got is 2 stupid top 25 icons

yeah but your sexy in the bingo book 8)

Well im know im sexy, i've always known that angie, but bingo book ? you've lost me there
YESH ryan is SHEXY.

And 808.... umm, i remember you... and yeah.

Would somebody please hand this man a trophy? What an elite MC God! :roll:
um he's implying he ISNT an mc god :?
That I do know. I was making the statement because I can remember that it wasn't too long ago when he was trying to talk mad shit to Amped about how he is much better then Amped.

But thanks for the heads up.
Pages: 1 2