Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Game Reset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
*Post Edited*
morad Wrote:Tommorow at 2PM it is. If you guys purchased credits only today contact me. Medals and Game won credits will be added tommorow.

Raymond
/*Post Editing*

Things were messed up in the game, Raymond decided to take it down and reset the game.

The time is set for 15 hours from now, but it COULD be up in an hour from now, do not take my word for this.

If you purchased credits at any time this round, contact Raymond on MSN, email if you have it, or by support tickets.

Thank you for your patience.

Please do not make other posts asking what happened with the server, thanks.
but this thread isnt locked lol
it's not, I know this, lol

the thread someone started in the Bug Section was locked though :o
*humps panda :oops:
I started the other post that you deleted before you posted this. What exactly was wrong with the game?
i will wait an hour to see if not ill catch up 2morrow cuz i need it got late start 2day
whats wrong was my crew was winning lol, excuse me if im anoying im just bored and now have no game to occupy me Big Grin
seriously, what was wrong? do the mods like to just keep everyone in the dark? people do pay for this game. I think we have a right to know what happened.
The game was started with some problems in relation to our statistics. Your history showed races from last round, stats page showed HI stats and everything from last round except top crew and newest members. Messages from last round were still there.

To sum it up, the reset was not complete and needs to be redone to keep things fair and to rescript coding for anti-macrophaging countermeasures with php.
Quote:MC will be reset for Sunday 2PM PST

Raymond's MSN title^

tomorrow it is?

be sure to send in your support tickets as well!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7