Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Dear Ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dear Ray...

Please remove the HI restrictions for nw limits for next session... I have picked a few targets amongst some of your new players/stars and I want to drop them like it's hot.

It's annoying raping people 2x your nw and having to burn nw every hit... I like hitting 10x before burning.

Please take this into consideration...

Thank You.

This message has been brought to you by MonteMan and Pimpin_Regime raping people since dec 2005.
monteman Wrote:Dear Ray...

Please remove the HI restrictions for nw limits for next session... I have picked a few targets amongst some of your new players/stars and I want to drop them like it's hot.

It's annoying raping people 2x your nw and having to burn nw every hit... I like hitting 10x before burning.

Please take this into consideration...

Thank You.

This message has been brought to you by MonteMan and Pimpin_Regime raping people since dec 2005.

holly fuck jason Smile
Dear Jason,

You are still gay not matter whether you have a girlfriend or not. You however do need to make a comeback and show these fools what its all about. In closing I still love you and hope that Ray will change what needs to be changed to get most of the vets back.

Thank You
This message is brought to you by Brandon Smile
I am only gay for you Brandon my love muffin :oops:

and wth is paypal $6 and the rest $5 for a membership? and paypal is cheapest to buy credits? O_o

btw the people who's ratios I will kill, im's I will steal, cars I will steal and money I will take are...

brooke - she's new, she's high up and didn't even return a simple pm to me... snob Sad
spinner - rofl just cause I can and wanna let him taste the other end
the 3rd is a secret - they will know ;x

I look forward to terrifying you all Smile
sweet jeebus!!!!

:?
monteman Wrote:I am only gay for you Brandon my love muffin :oops:

and wth is paypal $6 and the rest $5 for a membership? and paypal is cheapest to buy credits? O_o

btw the people who's ratios I will kill, im's I will steal, cars I will steal and money I will take are...

brooke - she's new, she's high up and didn't even return a simple pm to me... snob Sad
spinner - rofl just cause I can and wanna let him taste the other end
the 3rd is a secret - they will know ;x

I look forward to terrifying you all Smile

srry hun i usually am not on my account i would rather have anal sex with the football team then hump every guy i know, want my number?
i agree. no nw limit, but this belongs in suggestions.
As Jon and I were just talking on MSN and he sends me this thread...

I think we would drop whatever we were doing and follow you

Meh I miss old times
like lemmings!

rofl
see thats the sorta attitude I been seeing from brooke ...

and justin a mod on the right side of the law? wth did I miss? >_<

seth man.. seriously msg me on msn some time with all the old people we used to run with that still plays ... make a hitter crew and rape

I am off to bed... gotta be at work in 5 hours ._.
Pages: 1 2 3 4