Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: who want to see the actual race with graphics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
its hard to believe yall get laid
I just did 20 mins ago :grin:
Quote:its hard to believe yall get laid
LMAO AT THAT

no offense u prolly get laid but that was a funny call
u 4got 2 add urself 2 the "fools" category. don't kid urself, u ARE a retard.
I at least get the title of "Special" You are just a retard. $1600 for 4th place was it?
and how much have u spent on getting a life? i'd say ur deep n debt and still without 1.
School got me in debt...not MC. At least I didn't have to give up my car cause I was too stupid to drink and drive then act cool about that. You can keep your life Edmund.
no, ur just stupid enuff 2 lose everything by making even worse decisions. but i didn't know my life was on the offering table, or maybe ur just jealous as hell cuz the closest u'll get 2 being anywhere happy is sticking a gun 2 ur head.
What did I lose? You mean that sob story I told everybody when I won MC the 4th time? God you truely are as stupid as you look.
there's that ego again, wow, u won MC again, u must b the best bullshitter i know. i don't care how many times u won MC, nor does any1 else. i don't care about how much u spent 2 make ppl like u. ur still a pathetic little man who's living n the shadow of former glory on an internet game.
Pages: 1 2 3