Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: who want to see the actual race with graphics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
you know what id like to see? someone win the game that hastnt spent a fuckin dime on the game except for maybe a membership...and someone without a multi and without friends dumping money to them (whether past winners have or not). lets see it
Bwhahaha...again you don't read what I said. I could care less how many times I won...I could care less when they reset all the icons next month. I bet when your pity trophy gets yanked you'll be the first one to cry. Ever since Sheri left you for a better player you've been bitter haven't you? I spent when I had money and I won just as much when I didn't spend. I spent just to [censored] with you and I admit it was fun. I bet you think this is exciting now waiting to see my next post so you can rush to it and try to come up with an insult. It's ok Ed...my ride is here...I'll let you drink yourself to sleep again tonight. Night Edmund...don't let the crabs bite your needle dick off.
u know u'll b back 2 read this and again try 2 come up with a worthy excuse as 2 y ur life sucks balls, but alas, ur feeble attemtps at witty banter and comical insults have made me weary. next time ur here, try 2 sharpen that tool u call a brain and bring some backup.

just 4 the record, b4 ur last post, u never said u didn't care, all u said was that u won. so yes, n fact, i did read ur post. u fuking tool.
Pages: 1 2 3