Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: BRING HIM DOWN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know I am the last person you will isten to but I got to try this.

I am personally offering a reward of $5 million MC dollars for the downfall of this person.

Current Rank

Race Name: pimp57 (0) [View Profile]

Crew: fuck_F_L_I_P
Import Models: 652

Registered on: May 1, 2005 1:54pm
Last log in: Jun 1, 2005 - 1:13PM

Net Worth: $3,722,348

Vehicle: Toyota Corolla/Trueno
Color: White

He hacked into my freinds account, disbanded the crew and screwed my friend over by selling all his NW. Izzo_agogo

So if anyone can give me proof that his account is completely screwed over, and this will be continuous, $5 million every session for screwing him ok.

USER PROFILE

Race name: pimp57

Full name: robert c.

Real vehicle:
Homepage: none
Hobbies:
Bio:

AIM: bustdowngirls
CHALLENGE

At the Track

(5 credits are required per race)

You are requesting a grudge match at the track against courtright31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is his username in case he changes his name ok
I'll drop NW if you buy the credits to get it back >.> lol
Quote: I am personally offering a reward of $5 million MC dollars for the downfall of this person.

really... is that worth anybody's time? 5mil comes and goes so easily. and the people who can take this guy out would probably have to burn 5x that amount in order to do it. :p
looks shady.....LMFAO.....damn everybody screwing you your friends, your momma mom's over and disbanding there crews
what do u mean by COMPLETELY TERMINATED?
awwwww man..i like that guy..hes pretty cool Sad
why do people say hacked when they gave out there password.
thats not "hacked"...thats stupidty.
I would like to retrack the offer of $5mill and take this bounty off the table as pimp57 has straightened everything out with me and izzo ok DONT HI HIM AS YOU WILL NOT GET PAID FOR IT APART FROM WHAT YOU GET FROM THE HI OF COURSE
mr fu80, what is your current racename in the game? Can't seem to find it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4