Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HI'ing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i believe that a 10x nw cap on HI would be a neccessary limit on the game...

people at 25k nw hitting people at over 80bill nw is rediculous...

and hitting below u needs to be made a lil harder i hit almost 90% of my HI's last month under me
either that or make it harder for gues at 25k NW to hit someone who is in the top 10. Cause I have seen 3 or more people do that so far this session. Just crazy, to be at 25k NW and then bam your at 7 billion NW.
as have i mike

its all in my history lol
brandon AKA cartman logged on for the first time, 0 exp 25k and hit me first try when i was at 20 billion. then today some guy at 47k hit me fore 2.5 bill when i was at 40. id say thats ridiculous ppl could make multis and just rape us top guys
something needs to be done about this asap...

i just got hit 4 times by Nineteen a well known multi of a player i choose not to release...
2nd time in 2 days that this persons multi has hit me but the other time was another multi...

The thing is 4times by a level 1...4times by a 25k nw...w/out a caught....and w/1k credits...while i was at home status...Raymond i just don't see this happening.

This is rediculous and needs to be fixed...i like the fact HI'ing is less restrictive but raymond ur about to lose a few healthy spenders if this continues...

To all of u people think im just complaining bc i keep getting hit no its not that...its bc now everyone has reason to make multi's and hit the high nw people which is bad for the game...I would go as far as to say 3/4 people who have hit me besides odub and greenteggy and joedabooger are someones multis and it needs to quit. I play legitly and i understand some do some don't but being hit from low nw is absolutely rediculous when i just went from 105+bill nw to 75bill bc someone has multiple emails.
cough vic cough

i got hit twice today by accounts that logged in for the first time today. how stupid is that they are obviously multis theres gotta be a NW range like 10x your nw tops.
well at least i didn't say it
We used to have a race range and HI range that restricted how high above and below you could race or attack someone.

You guys complained about it to no end...

We removed it.

Now you're complaining that there's no limit on attacking????

:hitoverhead:
lol you had it so only double or 1/2...thats too restricted. now its not restricted enough. the point is people are making multis and hitting the top 10. to hit someone at 80 bill you should have to be over 8 or so or at least use 20k creds each try lol
lmfao crescent i never complained about the range but some vets came back and wanted full fledged attacks...its not about the range...its the fact its gonna breed a bunch of multi's as ive already been hit by several times...

Im just saying that if this continues i have no will to spend for someone to take it all away illegitimately and unfairly. Its disheartening that i get my nw and have it stolen by a fruad.

That is what im complaining about. Im saying either restrict it or do a multi wipeout and stick to it. Bc this is bs im back to where i started b4 i spent again yesterday...

It is a very good reason to quit playing bc ur getting raped by only level 1's at 30k nw...If this continues next round ill hit someoneand then drop back to 30k nw bc that seems like the easiest place to hit.

Just please make it harder to HI someone at that large a nw gap
Pages: 1 2 3