Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Noobs Burnt Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
IS ALL GD I GOT BURNT...THEY CHANGED MY NAME 2 _RAY_BURNT_ME_ CUZ I GAVE AMPED MY ACCOUNT PASS HES THE ONLY ONE THAT KNEW IT I GUESS HE GAVE IT 2 SOME 1 ELSE OR SOMETHING BUT I SENT A MSG TO RAY YOU MIGHT JUST GET BANNED IF U DONT OWN UP 2 IT BRO WHO DID IT? IS ALL GD IMMA RISE LIKE A MONSTER.......COMIN 4 THAT #1 SPOT. QUICKLY..... GURANTEED! MEST UP WHAT THESE NOOBS CAN DO HUH?OK TIME 2 PLAY MC PE@cEEEEEEEEE! i posted a pic of my bankroll it use 2 be -42023 and something and they left me with no car... lol! noobs! owell letz get this $.
that sucks dear. Gimme your game name and ill look into it.
MY GAME NAME IS CURRENTLY RAY_BURNT_ME the hacker changed it... Please change it back to Racerr-X as my display name i have put a ticket 2 Ray in... and nuthing yet if you can do that thank you! here is my myspace Wink http://WWW.MYSPACE.com/VACAn0 add me! tokkie
racerr Wrote:IS ALL GD I GOT BURNT...THEY CHANGED MY NAME 2 _RAY_BURNT_ME_ CUZ I GAVE AMPED MY ACCOUNT PASS HES THE ONLY ONE THAT KNEW IT I GUESS HE GAVE IT 2 SOME 1 ELSE OR SOMETHING BUT I SENT A MSG TO RAY YOU MIGHT JUST GET BANNED IF U DONT OWN UP 2 IT BRO WHO DID IT? IS ALL GD IMMA RISE LIKE A MONSTER.......COMIN 4 THAT #1 SPOT. QUICKLY..... GURANTEED! MEST UP WHAT THESE NOOBS CAN DO HUH?OK TIME 2 PLAY MC PE@cEEEEEEEEE! i posted a pic of my bankroll it use 2 be -42023 and something and they left me with no car... lol! noobs! owell letz get this $.
:confused:
wow that sucks real bad, but i believe that ray set a new rule out that if you give out your pw you get "banned" now, or was it user rating down to 50% lol. and its your own fault in the first place for giving out your pw, sucks
YEA I KNOW ITZ MY FAULT BUT NO 1 cant hack passwords? from MC? i mean my pass was 123456 lol EZ so think it was hacked or the person i gave it 2 did it AMPED?
i never got your password you asked me last round to login and get u the win and i just laughed and x'd out of your message box. i wasnt going to help some random noob get a win by having me play the acct.
DUDE I GAVE IT 2 U ON MSN CUZ U ASKED 4 IT YOU KNOW WE LIVE NEAR BY RIGHT!? AN HOUR AWAY JUST PLEASE DONT TALK SHYT 2 ME.... ANYWAYS.... JUST FORGET ABOUT IT.. IT PASSED I GOT HACKED AND OWELL SCREW IT... THE ONLY ONE I WOULD THINK WOULD HACK ME IS YOU... OR YOU HAVE GIVEN MY PASSWORD 2 SOME 1 ELSE BUT WHO CARES NOW.... I MEAN LETZ B SERIOUS ONLY A GAME....MY QUESTION IS (IS THER ANY POSSIBLE WAY A HACKER CAN STEAL YOUR MC PASS) pretty sure they can but.. WHY ME? TO meeee i think AMPED (HITMAN) had something to do with it ADMIT IT DID YOU DO IT? or did you tell some else to do it? i just want 2 know? i know its fun and funny... at the hackers end... but who did it is all i want 2 know. own up be a man KID!~
i would read that but i cant read gibberish.
Hitman666 Wrote:i would read that but i cant read gibberish.

yeaaaa thats right u know i am correct your just a lierrrr is all you are..you are a mest up person..... noob dont worry imma be up there one day. im close now. so hack off Wink looser
what is a lier? i always thought it was liar.
Pages: 1 2