3 60.00%
AMPED(had my password)gave it 2 some 1
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noobs Burnt Me

IS ALL GD I GOT BURNT...THEY CHANGED MY NAME 2 _RAY_BURNT_ME_ CUZ I GAVE AMPED MY ACCOUNT PASS HES THE ONLY ONE THAT KNEW IT I GUESS HE GAVE IT 2 SOME 1 ELSE OR SOMETHING BUT I SENT A MSG TO RAY YOU MIGHT JUST GET BANNED IF U DONT OWN UP 2 IT BRO WHO DID IT? IS ALL GD IMMA RISE LIKE A MONSTER.......COMIN 4 THAT #1 SPOT. QUICKLY..... GURANTEED! MEST UP WHAT THESE NOOBS CAN DO HUH?OK TIME 2 PLAY MC PE@cEEEEEEEEE! i posted a pic of my bankroll it use 2 be -42023 and something and they left me with no car... lol! noobs! owell letz get this $.

Attached Files
.jpg   mc.jpg (Size: 30.27 KB / Downloads: 15)

that sucks dear. Gimme your game name and ill look into it.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

MY GAME NAME IS CURRENTLY RAY_BURNT_ME the hacker changed it... Please change it back to Racerr-X as my display name i have put a ticket 2 Ray in... and nuthing yet if you can do that thank you! here is my myspace Wink http://WWW.MYSPACE.com/VACAn0 add me! tokkie

racerr Wrote:IS ALL GD I GOT BURNT...THEY CHANGED MY NAME 2 _RAY_BURNT_ME_ CUZ I GAVE AMPED MY ACCOUNT PASS HES THE ONLY ONE THAT KNEW IT I GUESS HE GAVE IT 2 SOME 1 ELSE OR SOMETHING BUT I SENT A MSG TO RAY YOU MIGHT JUST GET BANNED IF U DONT OWN UP 2 IT BRO WHO DID IT? IS ALL GD IMMA RISE LIKE A MONSTER.......COMIN 4 THAT #1 SPOT. QUICKLY..... GURANTEED! MEST UP WHAT THESE NOOBS CAN DO HUH?OK TIME 2 PLAY MC PE@cEEEEEEEEE! i posted a pic of my bankroll it use 2 be -42023 and something and they left me with no car... lol! noobs! owell letz get this $.
:confused:
wow that sucks real bad, but i believe that ray set a new rule out that if you give out your pw you get "banned" now, or was it user rating down to 50% lol. and its your own fault in the first place for giving out your pw, sucks

YEA I KNOW ITZ MY FAULT BUT NO 1 cant hack passwords? from MC? i mean my pass was 123456 lol EZ so think it was hacked or the person i gave it 2 did it AMPED?

i never got your password you asked me last round to login and get u the win and i just laughed and x'd out of your message box. i wasnt going to help some random noob get a win by having me play the acct.
Contract_Killers

DUDE I GAVE IT 2 U ON MSN CUZ U ASKED 4 IT YOU KNOW WE LIVE NEAR BY RIGHT!? AN HOUR AWAY JUST PLEASE DONT TALK SHYT 2 ME.... ANYWAYS.... JUST FORGET ABOUT IT.. IT PASSED I GOT HACKED AND OWELL SCREW IT... THE ONLY ONE I WOULD THINK WOULD HACK ME IS YOU... OR YOU HAVE GIVEN MY PASSWORD 2 SOME 1 ELSE BUT WHO CARES NOW.... I MEAN LETZ B SERIOUS ONLY A GAME....MY QUESTION IS (IS THER ANY POSSIBLE WAY A HACKER CAN STEAL YOUR MC PASS) pretty sure they can but.. WHY ME? TO meeee i think AMPED (HITMAN) had something to do with it ADMIT IT DID YOU DO IT? or did you tell some else to do it? i just want 2 know? i know its fun and funny... at the hackers end... but who did it is all i want 2 know. own up be a man KID!~

i would read that but i cant read gibberish.
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:i would read that but i cant read gibberish.

yeaaaa thats right u know i am correct your just a lierrrr is all you are..you are a mest up person..... noob dont worry imma be up there one day. im close now. so hack off Wink looser

what is a lier? i always thought it was liar.
Contract_Killers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HI the noobs! ItoAngBahayKo 3 1,521 11-03-2005, 07:06 PM
Last Post: scorpion
  OK.. WILL YOU DANG NOOBS LEARN TO TUNE!! IllicitDSM 29 5,843 09-28-2005, 11:33 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon