Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Aint This Funny!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wannago
addict

Reged: Apr 04 2005
Re: Join IHI Now [Re: Born_To_Lead]
#14679 - Sun Apr 17 2005 06:54 PM Edit Reply Quote

lol. ya prob requirments. u guys will never be good!!!! 91 and up is good win loss ratio.
What Crew Are You In???
Were They At?
And We Are Pretty Good Now! Smile
I dont see anything funny besides the fact that your talking to yourself. Confusedmirk:
ment to edit but posted a new 1!
i still dont find nuthin funny him sending u messege saying ur crew will never be good thats so [censored] funny imA PISS MY PANTS
lol dude wut the hell that isnt funny cuz u guys still will never ever get 1rst or 2nd. I think it is funnyer that u are confusing yourself and other people lol.
For you retards this is what it means.

The Wannagoqueer dude who posted above said that his crew would never be any good unless he aimed for people with a ratio of .91+

Now his crew is in 4th an doing pretty good he is giving the Wannagoqueer dude some [censored] over it.
i remember saying that and that is only becuz way back then his crew requirements were having .99 winloss ratio. so thats why i said that. and btw good job man with your crew.
Quote:i still dont find nuthin funny him sending u messege saying ur crew will never be good thats so [censored] funny imA PISS MY PANTS

mecca's terrible spelling/grammar skills... NOW THATS FUNNY!
thanks and the .99 win loss was a joke!