Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aint This Funny!

wannago
addict

Reged: Apr 04 2005
Re: Join IHI Now [Re: Born_To_Lead]
#14679 - Sun Apr 17 2005 06:54 PM Edit Reply Quote

lol. ya prob requirments. u guys will never be good!!!! 91 and up is good win loss ratio.
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

What Crew Are You In???
Were They At?
And We Are Pretty Good Now! Smile

I dont see anything funny besides the fact that your talking to yourself. Confusedmirk:
NSX DREAMN

ment to edit but posted a new 1!

i still dont find nuthin funny him sending u messege saying ur crew will never be good thats so [censored] funny imA PISS MY PANTS
mecca :postwhore:

lol dude wut the hell that isnt funny cuz u guys still will never ever get 1rst or 2nd. I think it is funnyer that u are confusing yourself and other people lol.
Noahs_ark

For you retards this is what it means.

The Wannagoqueer dude who posted above said that his crew would never be any good unless he aimed for people with a ratio of .91+

Now his crew is in 4th an doing pretty good he is giving the Wannagoqueer dude some [censored] over it.

i remember saying that and that is only becuz way back then his crew requirements were having .99 winloss ratio. so thats why i said that. and btw good job man with your crew.
Noahs_ark

Quote:i still dont find nuthin funny him sending u messege saying ur crew will never be good thats so [censored] funny imA PISS MY PANTS

mecca's terrible spelling/grammar skills... NOW THATS FUNNY!

thanks and the .99 win loss was a joke!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DYNASTY AINT NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jreed 35 5,552 12-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Last Post: calder12

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon