Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: uf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
uf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
some one stole my porshe i ahve skill lvl 10 with soo many upgrages nwo i dont fucvking waht to play n this game it sucks!
with skill level 10 it shouldnt be hard to work and make the money to buy another porsche...dont cruise, get a decent alarm and hope for the best...dont give up you'l be back on your feet faster than you expect
go post this is the Game Discussion. this is Idea's and suggestions. go cry somewere else plz.
Then don't play the game and stop making 5 threads a min.
ya i am with u monte
I don't think he knows much about the game :crazy:
LOL!!! Cool
great post man, thats classic...but seriously guys, how many times have we been discouraged as noobs when someone steals our car or all our money? juzst keep going at it
I haven't had a car stolen from me this session *knocks on wood*

of course, I've had a stock civic most of the time and that would be pointless to waste credits on trying to steal...

I hated TS b/c every time I got offline, my baby would get stolen, so I quit
yea i havent had a car stolen in more than a year lol...dont cruise unless i have a race pending and i guess that alarm is working...and yea, now i remember why i stopped playing ts
Pages: 1 2 3