Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uf

uf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
some one stole my porshe i ahve skill lvl 10 with soo many upgrages nwo i dont fucvking waht to play n this game it sucks!

with skill level 10 it shouldnt be hard to work and make the money to buy another porsche...dont cruise, get a decent alarm and hope for the best...dont give up you'l be back on your feet faster than you expect

go post this is the Game Discussion. this is Idea's and suggestions. go cry somewere else plz.
Noahs_ark

Then don't play the game and stop making 5 threads a min.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

ya i am with u monte
Noahs_ark

I don't think he knows much about the game :crazy:
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

LOL!!! Cool
AlKi

great post man, thats classic...but seriously guys, how many times have we been discouraged as noobs when someone steals our car or all our money? juzst keep going at it

I haven't had a car stolen from me this session *knocks on wood*

of course, I've had a stock civic most of the time and that would be pointless to waste credits on trying to steal...

I hated TS b/c every time I got offline, my baby would get stolen, so I quit
QuickAl

yea i havent had a car stolen in more than a year lol...dont cruise unless i have a race pending and i guess that alarm is working...and yea, now i remember why i stopped playing ts

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon