Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Does Anyone..........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does Anyone have the parts list for a BMW 2002 tii i built one last period that ran 10.30 but don't remember wat parts i used:mad:
just put on the most exspensive parts on.
crazy thats not always the best thing to do...u gotta actually search the parts up..sorry i dont have the parts list
get a higher lvl and buy a better car.

or sit ya ass down and go thrw bit buy bit to see what gives you the best jiz
yer but im a noob so dont listen to me xD
What I do when I get a car tuned up that seems pretty quick is to take a screen shot of it and save it on my hard drive, or photobucket account. That way I can always go back and look at it for reference.
bscar Wrote:What I do when I get a car tuned up that seems pretty quick is to take a screen shot of it and save it on my hard drive, or photobucket account. That way I can always go back and look at it for reference.

that is a very good idea...
bscar Wrote:What I do when I get a car tuned up that seems pretty quick is to take a screen shot of it and save it on my hard drive, or photobucket account. That way I can always go back and look at it for reference.

probably the best idea out there.
that's how i remember crew car builds,
and builds for all my fast cars haha.
I still have my setup for the GT3 back when it was a level 35 car, and I could get a higher level than 20.
[Image: 848-PF-for-gt3.jpg] gt3
[Image: 911.jpg] 911
[Image: beatle.jpg] beetle