Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Anyone..........

Does Anyone have the parts list for a BMW 2002 tii i built one last period that ran 10.30 but don't remember wat parts i used:mad:
ing Dreamkiller

just put on the most exspensive parts on.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazy thats not always the best thing to do...u gotta actually search the parts up..sorry i dont have the parts list
AlKi

get a higher lvl and buy a better car.

or sit ya ass down and go thrw bit buy bit to see what gives you the best jiz
Black__Metal

yer but im a noob so dont listen to me xD
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

What I do when I get a car tuned up that seems pretty quick is to take a screen shot of it and save it on my hard drive, or photobucket account. That way I can always go back and look at it for reference.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

bscar Wrote:What I do when I get a car tuned up that seems pretty quick is to take a screen shot of it and save it on my hard drive, or photobucket account. That way I can always go back and look at it for reference.

that is a very good idea...
AlKi

bscar Wrote:What I do when I get a car tuned up that seems pretty quick is to take a screen shot of it and save it on my hard drive, or photobucket account. That way I can always go back and look at it for reference.

probably the best idea out there.
that's how i remember crew car builds,
and builds for all my fast cars haha.

I still have my setup for the GT3 back when it was a level 35 car, and I could get a higher level than 20.
[Image: 848-PF-for-gt3.jpg] gt3
[Image: 911.jpg] 911
[Image: beatle.jpg] beetle
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon