Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: EXP poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
makn this to see what u may or may not agree on...post your answer but make it short and sweet and dont flame or argue....also u may vote for more than 1...
what is this askin??
what do u prefer when it comes to racing for exp......just made it cause a few asked for some1 to make 1 so i did lol....but i want it to go back to the old style exp where networth determans your exp
i vote keep the 10 times exp or make lvl 10 normal
my bad..didnt even see the poll on top..lol...
The old way was better
Just to clarify people

I know that the rules state 10x for the leader and 4x for his crew, and I know that if you are here alot, youve probably seen me say this over and over, and im sorry.

Regardless of what rules or updates state, Im almost positive the bonus for leader is not 10x. When I was in H8's crew, he was getting 550 exp for wins, and I was in his crew and getting 500+ as well. If 1st really gives you a 10x bonus, you'll see why this would be impossible.

The normal amount per win is around 100 or so, so that adds up.
For 10x to be working, the leader should be getting at least 1000 exp per win, if not a decent amount more

I dont know what the deal is with this exactly, hopefully an admin or Ray will give us some clarification
I vote for everything except keep it the way it is.

I personally think 4x for the lead, and 2x for his crew is a good setup
i dont think ANYONE should get more than 4x. any more than that its a little much. with 4x you can get 5%+ per win for just 1 level. thats only 20 wins for a level.
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Just to clarify people

I know that the rules state 10x for the leader and 4x for his crew, and I know that if you are here alot, youve probably seen me say this over and over, and im sorry.

Regardless of what rules or updates state, Im almost positive the bonus for leader is not 10x. When I was in H8's crew, he was getting 550 exp for wins, and I was in his crew and getting 500+ as well. If 1st really gives you a 10x bonus, you'll see why this would be impossible.

The normal amount per win is around 100 or so, so that adds up.
For 10x to be working, the leader should be getting at least 1000 exp per win, if not a decent amount more

I dont know what the deal is with this exactly, hopefully an admin or Ray will give us some clarification

just wanna say when i raced with show_time and summit I DID get 1k or more a race but it HAS changed.....now for the record its a poll and its not about what u got ITS ABOUT WHAT U WANT.....

Tongue
Pages: 1 2