Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Heres something else to consider.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Matt/Unbeatable and I were again talking about how to make the game more competitive/fun. Tell me what you think about this:

I liked the old exp (there's been many things tried) where the most exp was gained by a combination of Level X Net Worth. This is how it was in REV 1. I always liked that, and the newer players could get huge exp from racing the top guys.

I think that greatly helped the newer players get huge exp and helped "level" the playing field.

That's only 1 aspect of exp though, the next one comes with where the multiplier goes.

The next part of experience per race was where the max (multiplier) came from, we had it once where the max was from the DIFFERENCE in Net Worth

IE top guys racing level 1's

Then we had it where you got the most from racing your same level, remember level partners? I think that was a pain in the ass.

I think the best thing for the game is to get maximum experience from the biggest difference possible. IE top guys racing level 1's and spamming the top NW when you start, that's how MC was when it started and I liked that best of all.

So, In closing. I think experience ought to be determined by a Net Worth X Level and the experience multiplier ought to be the DIFFERENCE in Net Worth.

In a nut shell this means the very BEST EXPERIENCE is had from the top guys racing the low guys. This is how it was in Rev 1 and to me was the most fun. New guys could get level 3-4 exp in one race with the top guy. It made the competition closer.

The low guys would spam the top guys, and IF the online exp was changed to 20% for a loss, the new guys would be spamming the hell out of the top players and not complaining about losses. When people are talking about how it used to be, this is what they mean!
yea i remember that....

that was actually good....

i remember not getting on in time n racing the top person a couple times and in one nite i could level mayb to like level 25.....

i used to race the top guys once then race people lower then me to get win n then race top guy again.....

i liked that that was fun.....

good idea to bring that back mike.....

vote for this one....
Dyna Wrote:Matt/Unbeatable and I were again talking about how to make the game more competitive/fun. Tell me what you think about this:

I liked the old exp (there's been many things tried) where the most exp was gained by a combination of Level X Net Worth. This is how it was in REV 1. I always liked that, and the newer players could get huge exp from racing the top guys.

I think that greatly helped the newer players get huge exp and helped "level" the playing field.

That's only 1 aspect of exp though, the next one comes with where the multiplier goes.

The next part of experience per race was where the max (multiplier) came from, we had it once where the max was from the DIFFERENCE in Net Worth

Then we had it where you got the most from racing your same level, remember level partners? I think that was a pain in the ass.

I think the best thing for the game is to get maximum experience from the biggest difference possible. IE top guys racing level 1's and spamming the top NW when you start, that's how MC was when it started and I liked that best of all.

So, In closing. I think experience ought to be determined by a Net Worth X Level and the experience multiplier ought to be the DIFFERENCE in Net Worth.

In a nut shell this means the very BEST EXPERIENCE is had from the top guys racing the low guys. This is how it was in Rev 1 and to me was the most fun. New guys could get level 3-4 exp in one race with the top guy. It made the competition closer.

The low guys would spam the top guys, and IF the online exp was changed to 20% for a loss, the new guys would be spamming the hell out of the top players and not complaining about losses. When people are talking about how it used to be, this is what they mean!

i vote for this

those were the best days paying someone a couple mil to get a win lol you would get alot of xp for a win too

i vote yes that would be best for the game and make the fun come back and noone can complain as mike said
Thats the MC i remember.............Thats the MC that got me hooked........
Summit_Racing Wrote:Thats the MC i remember.............Thats the MC that got me hooked........

yeah me too lol was really fun times mc makes me bored now adays
It is the MC that everyone who plays now and played then remembers... and enjoyed yeah i enjoy mc now but when i first started i loved it it gave me something to want to do i wanted to play it.... now i play because it is just a time passer and to race with buddies
i would LOVE absolutely LOVE if this came back.

but....

if it went back to Rev1 racing, mutlis would come back, ALOT of them, because of the ability to spam races instead of having the Accept/decline/ 1 race every 4 minutes, one would have ALOT of exp in the first 100 races.

figure.. 2 top crews + 12 multis all left online + spam = level 57 on day 1.

i hit 55 in one day when i used to race no multis just racing the lowest people possible every 4 minutes. with spamming.. OMG hell.
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:i would LOVE absolutely LOVE if this came back.

but....

if it went back to Rev1 racing, mutlis would come back, ALOT of them, because of the ability to spam races instead of having the Accept/decline/ 1 race every 4 minutes, one would have ALOT of exp in the first 100 races.

figure.. 2 top crews + 12 multis all left online + spam = level 57 on day 1.

i hit 55 in one day when i used to race no multis just racing the lowest people possible every 4 minutes. with spamming.. OMG hell.

ray can still keep those picture things

maybe do a little trick the suspected multi and marcos get it double as fast and illegal players just get it every 5 min maybe
Dyna Wrote:Matt/Unbeatable and I were again talking about how to make the game more competitive/fun. Tell me what you think about this:

I need help understanding this, cause I didnt have time to get in this game back in the day... soooo let me get this strait.. the top guys (going for top crew, top cms, top lvl right off the bat) they would get how much exp? and whats the best way to get the exp by spaming everyone as usual?
i probably got more ?s commin
mecca_boy Wrote:ray can still keep those picture things

maybe do a little trick the suspected multi and marcos get it double as fast and illegal players just get it every 5 min maybe

it would still leave open a short window to spam ridiculous amounts, this will only work if the 1 race every 4 minutes come back

TRUST me i want this to be implemented too, but its just not right.
Pages: 1 2 3