Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Theres been many changes proposed today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
all the changes are good, but like summit said it should be free 4 all like it is now , not accept/decline.
#1 Change the exp bonus for top player/crew to X4top player/X2 top crew
#2 Change the exp for ONLINE racing losses to 20% of what winner gets
#3 Change the speed at which credits come to ONLINE players only: to 40/5mins for members and 20/5mins to non members
#4 Change MC exp back to way it was in REV 1 IE exp gained is max for net worth x level and the multiplier is the DIFFERENCE in NW. IE: most exp is from top guys racing lowest guys and vice versa
#5 Be able to block people from racing you, up to 10 players. #4 would eliminate this problem, IMO

everything but #5 sounds good,

#5,,, that is a horrible idea, block people from racing u???? if u want that capability it should be accept decline style racing, or just get out of ur car...

some one else said it,

wat if everyone blocks the same person????
then that person can't race anyone?????

maybe if u can only block 10 people MAX and be blocked by 10 people MAX
then it would make it more plausable, but i do not think it's a good chnge...
This mite be a little late now but i like the first 4. im a little fuzzy on 5 and dont use qm all that much so i wouldnt personally find to much use with that.

The way i look at it is the more change the better. im all for any and all of these
3 and 4 gets my vote
2,3,4. Seem the best ones. 5 i really don't like. And Please don't bring back the decline race crap, that was so annoying cause most would let it time out. After all to many changes at once not only may delay the game, but may cause bugs too.

I WANT TO PLAY!!! LOL!!!
Here's an unbiased opinion on the subject (and Mike's other recent post)
2,3 and 4 seem like great changes. They might even influence me to come back and play again. I haven't been around for quite a while and don't understand where this exp multiplier came from. I always thought the extra bankroll was an ample award. I can't see in any way how this multiplier is fair.
Just my two cents worth, and its nice to see Ray and cres are looking to the users to help make the game better
yea lately mike has been coming up with some great ideas......

hey mike you got my vote for mod
i vote for 2,3 and 4 to get tested...5 sucks and using 2,3 and 4 would eliminate 1.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:i vote for 2,3 and 4 to get tested...5 sucks and using 2,3 and 4 would eliminate 1.

I agree lets test it out and see how it works out.
Ray, cres, #6 we also want new medals.. top CM gain, top most race won, top recruiter
Pages: 1 2 3