Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Theres been many changes proposed today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anti_Rice Wrote:Ray, cres, #6 we also want new medals.. top CM gain, top most race won, top recruiter

I thought Top recruiter get a medal, or is it just 1st person to 150K
nop,no medal at all.
they dont get a medal either way.... lets keep this thread oon point if u have anything to say about anything theres pleny of other threads to discuss it in
2,3,and 4

i liked the old MC the way it was....and i think the 40/credits every 5 min would get more people to buy memberships and keep people online longer...and the 20% for losses would help noobs out alot
HeartBeatStoper Wrote:2,3,and 4

i liked the old MC the way it was....and i think the 40/credits every 5 min would get more people to buy memberships and keep people online longer...and the 20% for losses would help noobs out alot

HeartBeat 4tw.

I second what he said
2,3,and 4 get my vote
To be blunt and to the point take it back to the old mc get rid of the extra exp for top crew players make it to where everyone is equal again.Back to where you actually had to race to get somewhere. Not sit on qm and gain more exp then online racing.Ive been around for many stages of this game and to be honest this last format made me quit.
Pages: 1 2 3