Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Good Luck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
thanks Vic...

alrighty folks looks like im out for the rest of the session... new job location.

in the damn boonies, no net, ill try and see whats going on through my phone when i can..

Good luck everyone!

gratz to rob on HI, wish i was around to give competition. was fun
Best of luck and stay safe in the boonies! Don't make friends with the "locals".. They'll have new diseases you're not immune to.
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:thanks Vic...

alrighty folks looks like im out for the rest of the session... new job location.

in the damn boonies, no net, ill try and see whats going on through my phone when i can..

Good luck everyone!

u bastard...hit me up later...
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:thanks Vic...

Good luck everyone!

then whos hittn on your account then??
unban me ill attempt to get my first new icon in years
HeartBeatStoper Wrote:then whos hittn on your account then??

LOL! It's Jeremy, he's playing via his phone!!:eek:
A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:LOL! It's Jeremy, he's playing via his phone!!:eek:

yeppers done that for like... everytime i dont have net lol as long as i get service.. i got mobile web!
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:yeppers done that for like... everytime i dont have net lol as long as i get service.. i got mobile web!

i have mobile web to, but when i tried to do that i could really only log in and check everything out. I couldnt figure out how to use my credits or anything.
you have to set your phone to only display text, and make sure you update your Mobile web client. then use youre up and down, itll highlight the links, and you can hit ok to access the links.. etc highlight o_O_MIDORI_O_o, click, move cursor to Home invade, move cursor to the boxes input numbers, move cursor to Invade. Clicky!
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:you have to set your phone to only display text, and make sure you update your Mobile web client. then use youre up and down, itll highlight the links, and you can hit ok to access the links.. etc highlight o_O_MIDORI_O_o, click, move cursor to Home invade, move cursor to the boxes input numbers, move cursor to Invade. Clicky!

im pretty sure you just HId me, was that by your phone
Pages: 1 2 3 4