Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Good Luck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
no, im on my comp atm, home for a bit, packing up to go visit lude this weekend!!!!! but he wont pick me up.
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:no, im on my comp atm, home for a bit, packing up to go visit lude this weekend!!!!! but he wont pick me up.

hahaha...well i need a license to drive to pick u up foo
you fools should both hit up soundwave in brizzy late next mnth .. im heading acros the ditch to rock out.

Or both come to NZ haha Smile
NZ FTW ... Go Bryce and Jerm you know you want to! Come in winter and hit the slopes!
TheJMan Wrote:you fools should both hit up soundwave in brizzy late next mnth .. im heading acros the ditch to rock out.

Or both come to NZ haha Smile

y we got our own slopes here...they are called waves...hahaha
LuDe Wrote:y we got our own slopes here...they are called waves...hahaha

yea u got us in the waves dept.

Ever tryed snowbording tho Tongue

or we got this new sport happning aswell ..its called ... aaahhhh d-r-i-f-t-i-n-g i think . . . . maybe something you may be interested in
i got my s13 still bro, remember? love that thing, is like a car on Rails! but very known for that damn oversteer!
yea man i remember ... you wer going to send me a batch of pics afta u had some work done which i never got (you slapper). Nothing wrong with a bita over stear !CoolRolleyes
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:i got my s13 still bro, remember? love that thing, is like a car on Rails! but very known for that damn oversteer!

S13 FTW bro, i got one of them too Smile
Ataxic Wrote:S13 FTW bro, i got one of them too Smile

but simon wishes he never sold his cefi
Pages: 1 2 3 4