Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top 10 Crew Icon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Beast Wrote:If you read my post carfully I sugested you ask newer players to join your crew. and yeah it says something that you could be in 4th it says we shouldn't give out medals for the crew that is once place ahead of one fuckin dude.

well being above 20 wont cut it for 21-30. you have to be 30 for that. And like I sadi before only people receiving 4x were able to get the higher ones.

Why because I am in a top crew should I be barred from winning medals I have never won before? And who did I fuck over by winning them? Most if not all the names on that board have been playing for as long as I have at least.

Its never going to be even some people are better at the game and some people are online for longer each day. Thats just the way it is.

As for inviting lesser players to my crew, That is exactly my intention. I wanted to get a good start before I started inviting people that dont know what to do yet.

Im not saying you should be barred from 1-20 just because your good. What im saying is that there should be aspects of the game that make lower players want to keep playing.

The reason my single person crew is ranked 4th is because no one is actively competing for a crew. Lol, like I said, we are winning in a game that no one is playing. There is no competition.

So lets keep it the same and let 20 people take all the medals every single round. See how long that lasts.

I think people forget that without those crappier players they would have no one to race, and therefor would suck themselves.

Say the top 25 players played a round all by themselves (which is what its coming to) what exactly would there be to do?
You couldnt race anyone because everyones smart enough to get out of their cars. And if your not racing anyone, you suck too.

Im just tryin to bring some spice to MC. I knew people would be against it, and 90 percent of the people who are against it already have a shitload of medals. go figure.

Im gonna go start a game of monopoly, by myself, and see how bad I can own all the other people playing (mostly stuffed animals)

Do you see how this seems familiar?
This is how your arguments go every single time. You just say people are too stupid to understand you or they are not mature enough to get what you are saying. Just because they don’t agree with you.

You have insinuated over and over again about how all people want is medals.

It was a 6 day session when I won IDE. I was out of the top crew so there was nothing else I could have gotten so I went for it, for the first time. It says in the rules the icons for 1-20 are temporary anyway I didn't expect to keep them. Let them be stripped.

I admit add these medals are not going to ruin the game, but they are not the fucking savior either.

Let these people who want to know why I’m holding them down and oppressing them so greatly come and post there and I’ll be glad to answer them.
you stupid immature idiot

who did I ever say was too stupid to understand me, or not mature enough to understand

tell me retard
thats great that you are trying to improve the game, it’s just hard to sift though all your bad sarcasm to actually talk about the ideas you present here. I came into the thread offering discussion and a suggestion but now here we are two pages later with you being yourself belittling others and being arrogant about your ideas.
He_Hate_Me Wrote:you stupid immature idiot

who did I ever say was too stupid to understand me, or not mature enough to understand

tell me retard

Well me just now...

And agian here ......
"Lol, i was going to reply with something nasty, then i realized how simple this post was and figured you prolly wouldnt understand."

And agian here.....
"It relates perfect. As someone who was in a top crew the round before, then kept low to take IDE noone expects you to understand"

Obviously I dont have time to go quote all your post in other threads...
All I know is one day I'm going for level 1-20 Import. I look retarded with only domestic and european.
Big_Bang Wrote:All I know is one day I'm going for level 1-20 Import. I look retarded with only domestic and european.

my badd lol....i need the 2 you got and u need mine lol
HeartBeatStoper Wrote:my badd lol....i need the 2 you got and u need mine lol

Haha. You should've just let me taken Import too =*(.
Im actually happy to see some people who didnt swipe all three IDEs at once.

How about limiting the how many IDEs you can enter per session. 1 per session would seem fair, and that way anyone could still compete for them....?

Does that sound fair enough?
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Im actually happy to see some people who didnt swipe all three IDEs at once.

How about limiting the how many IDEs you can enter per session. 1 per session would seem fair, and that way anyone could still compete for them....?

Does that sound fair enough?

u can only enter 1 at a time...lets say ur lvl 20 u tune ur cars and post ur times...as soon as u lvl to 21, ur name is removed from the 1-20 IDE...that way 1 person cant win all 3 IDE's in 1 season...otherwise all the top people would do it every season..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10