Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top 10 Crew Icon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Victorious Wrote:Again, Bryce pretty much summed up what I meant.

Also.

LOL @ He_Hate_Me giving me a history lesson on MC.... or America. That's a good one as well.

who is that any way

and whos the beast

and why to they write so much and someone fill me in on what they are fighting about. im interested.
rom3o™ Wrote:who is that any way

and whos the beast

and why to they write so much and someone fill me in on what they are fighting about. im interested.

idk who they are.. but i was gonna go back and read their posts.. but fuk.. it's all essays.. FUK THAT..

you two stop arguing, idc wat it's about. kay?
the beast is his ign...and victorious is his ign...lol...things have changed rome...hahah
Atleast they stopped ._.'
rom3o™ Wrote:who is that any way

and whos the beast

Are you asking who I am, or who Hate me is? lol.

I was under the impression we'd talked before. I can't answer the rest of your questions though.
Lol believe it or not, I dont set out looking to start arguments. My in game name is TheCheater, and the thread was about making a more even playing field for MC.

The first idea proposed is a top 3 crew medal. I suggested to add a silver and bronze crew medal for 2nd and 3rd crews. 1st crew still has its specific medals, same bonuses for the next round, and Red/White the next round. 2nd and 3rd crews just get the medals.

The second idea proposed was a way to stop vets from taking all IDEs every round. I suggested letting people enter only one (either I, D, or E) per session. This way, everyone can still compete regardless of their standing, and everyone still has a chance to walk away with at least one medal.

The arguing seems to have ceased, for now at least
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Lol believe it or not, I dont set out looking to start arguments. My in game name is TheCheater, and the thread was about making a more even playing field for MC.

The first idea proposed is a top 3 crew medal. I suggested to add a silver and bronze crew medal for 2nd and 3rd crews. 1st crew still has its specific medals, same bonuses for the next round, and Red/White the next round. 2nd and 3rd crews just get the medals.

The second idea proposed was a way to stop vets from taking all IDEs every round. I suggested letting people enter only one (either I, D, or E) per session. This way, everyone can still compete regardless of their standing, and everyone still has a chance to walk away with at least one medal.

ummm that sux really bad...only claimin 1 would suck super bad...
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Lol believe it or not, I dont set out looking to start arguments. My in game name is TheCheater, and the thread was about making a more even playing field for MC.

thanks
Victorious Wrote:Are you asking who I am, or who Hate me is? lol.

I was under the impression we'd talked before. I can't answer the rest of your questions though.

lol Ludes bin a bit drunk lately

i was definatley NOT asking who you were vic.
rom3o™ Wrote:lol Ludes bin a bit drunk lately

i was definatley NOT asking who you were vic.

Wink

Good. Was going to have to slap you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10