Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: getting more on the forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
alrite as u know from my previous post i was super bored...so me and mafiaman teamed up and tried to hit up the people on the first 2 pages on the list that do not seem like a multi and also we are not sure if they have a forum account to come and join the forums...hopefully this will give more input into the games and also different perspectives from other people instead of the same people over and over..

we are also asking all of u that have accounts to help by asking people u know that dont have an account to sign up and join and keep active in the forums...as u all know there is a reason why we are here...lol...notin better to do...hahahahaha
GOod idea bryce.. Helping to better the community :o

*high five*
thats rite dan...hahahah
I already started telling people to start making forum accounts and putting their two sense in.

Whats the point in proposing ideas if only the same few people will vote on it right?
The first thing that should happen when it comes down to getting new mods is,

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/m...me&page=49

Cleaning that up along with pages 50, 51, 52 all the same.
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:The first thing that should happen when it comes down to getting new mods is,

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/m...me&page=49

Cleaning that up along with pages 50, 51, 52 all the same.

Holy crap!! Someone was crazy bored! Or stupid???

But this is a great idea to get the forums hopping!!!
Please, leave all of my user names alone.
LuDe Wrote:alrite as u know from my previous post i was super bored...so me and mafiaman teamed up and tried to hit up the people on the first 2 pages on the list that do not seem like a multi and also we are not sure if they have a forum account to come and join the forums...hopefully this will give more input into the games and also different perspectives from other people instead of the same people over and over..

we are also asking all of u that have accounts to help by asking people u know that dont have an account to sign up and join and keep active in the forums...as u all know there is a reason why we are here...lol...notin better to do...hahahahaha

good on you man, once i was as enthusiastic as you trying to keep this place alive, danny & slick really helped out.

ahahaha remember our forum crew we had? SPAMATICS

LOL!!!
lmfao, i remember the spamatics xD

I wasn't in it i dont think.. buti was like.. #1 forums whore xD
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:lmfao, i remember the spamatics xD

I wasn't in it i dont think.. buti was like.. #1 forums whore xD

u were definatley in it.

there was over 35 of us.

rick
me
you
gi