Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Next Session
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
TheDealer Wrote:haha i really hope not :mad:

hahaha...its ok man...win or lose to me it dont matter...but that doesnt mean im not going to try...hahaha...
LuDe Wrote:hahaha...its ok man...win or lose to me it dont matter...but that doesnt mean im not going to try...hahaha...

haha yeah, i just dont wanna have to keep trying for ages.
d/w bro .. im on 3/3 fails ....

its just gets old ...

blunt lost so many times , but got it in the end .. just gotta keep going for it
TheJMan Wrote:d/w bro .. im on 3/3 fails ....

its just gets old ...

blunt lost so many times , but got it in the end .. just gotta keep going for it

haha thats what im worried about, so much effort with little return, man this game can be a pain in the ass sometimes Rolleyes
TheDealer Wrote:haha thats what im worried about, so much effort with little return, man this game can be a pain in the ass sometimes Rolleyes

A-men to that bro !!
TheDealer Wrote:haha thats what im worried about, so much effort with little return, man this game can be a pain in the ass sometimes Rolleyes

y u think top crew leader took me 3 years of playing to get...my last medal besides the new IDE's which dont really count cuz they are easy...but its the only medal besides the new IDE's that i only have 1 of...y u ask??? cuz top crew leader is a pain in the as...lol...
LuDe Wrote:y u think top crew leader took me 3 years of playing to get...my last medal besides the new IDE's which dont really count cuz they are easy...but its the only medal besides the new IDE's that i only have 1 of...y u ask??? cuz top crew leader is a pain in the as...lol...

lmfao ... you hit the nail on the head right there bro !
TheJMan Wrote:lmfao ... you hit the nail on the head right there bro !

yup...i think its the hardest medal in the game to get in my opinion...
LuDe Wrote:yup...i think its the hardest medal in the game to get in my opinion...

sometimes, other times when there is only 1 crew running its pretty easy Rolleyes
TheDealer Wrote:sometimes, other times when there is only 1 crew running its pretty easy Rolleyes

ya that is true...but i doubt its going to be like that for a while since its only 6 man crews now...gotta divide up the racers....now there are 3 crews...

hmmm *thinkin if i should start another crew for top???**
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7