Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Next Session
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
id be keen but i got no net at home ..cant race as hard as id wanna ..plus i still wanna try get that shiny blue icon again at some stage ...
Stop talking about my blue icon...lol!!! It's mine, mine, mine....lmao!!!!!!Tonguej/k!
MatBond Wrote:Stop talking about my blue icon...lol!!! It's mine, mine, mine....lmao!!!!!!Tonguej/k!

dont get cocky mat...
I thought all you needed for top crew icon was LUDE in your crew....

hmpf, what do I know

:eekout:
He_Hate_Me Wrote:I thought all you needed for top crew icon was LUDE in your crew....

hmpf, what do I know

:eekout:

to bad this is my last sesh racing...after this im going to break for a while...
thank god lol

maybe we can get some people who actually know what their doing for a good competition. 'Stead of just ridin the skills of others ya dig?
He_Hate_Me Wrote:thank god lol

maybe we can get some people who actually know what their doing for a good competition. 'Stead of just ridin the skills of others ya dig?

no...what are u talkin about?
yea what are you talking about...the people in bryce crew are hell of racers.....they deserve it if they win.....bryce since your breaking from the game hit me up in game......O_o_Saints_o_O
ok so answer me this, and think about it honestly.

Without lude where would CIBAI be.

What would their stats be.

Without a certain someones lead, where would they be.

Without a certain someones credits where would they be.

I'll give you a hint. Its not first and it rhymes with Bird. Lol sorry Ive gotta be the one to let yall know, lol without LUDE Cibai is a DUD. Anyone who thinks Cibai would be where they are without Lude is either lying to themselves, or stupid.

Ha dont worry tho I wouldnt ever expect anyone to admit it
Hey Cheaters bro, do urself a favor and when this session is done, join Bryce's Training Crew (If hes running btw) and he'll teach u a thing or two about winning a top crew battle....it takes more than "1 person" 2 win a crew race...

He's been around a while and he is up there with the best of the best but he doesn't talk crap like that...he gives everyone a big push and encouragement to win and not many people are willing 2 do that.

That's why anyone with any sense would want him in the team....his credits are a bonus but anyone can spend but not anyone can spend and win....

So enough talking shit and just keep on racing.....btw i invited u to the team and u left us in 2 minutes together with mafia man....that's not a good way to earn the trust of other racers...and tks Saints we appreciate that....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7