Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Ide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i forgot to post about this earlier but i have cleared it up with ray about the IDE...

1-20 is noobs only...anyone that is going for it that is not a vet will be disqualified...this is to encourage newer players only...

21-30 and 31+ is open to anyone and allowed to be won multiple times...

Ray said that all the 1-20 IDE will be removed eventually..or thats what he told me...since they are temp medals anyway everyones will be removed...jus a heads up...
thanks for the heads up Smile
I'm getting that damn JAPANESE FLAG!!! Stupid sohc beating my time....thought it was the fastest.
1 ide.
im trying to get my I flag as well. its hard to beat that time.:mad:
rom3o™ Wrote:1 ide.

i remember when i was got my first set...took me 3 seasons to get 3 flags...it sucked...lol...and i had to battle rome...me and jeremy beat romes time...so he had to lvl cuz he couldnt beat it..haha...on starkz account i think
LuDe Wrote:i remember when i was got my first set...took me 3 seasons to get 3 flags...it sucked...lol...and i had to battle rome...me and jeremy beat romes time...so he had to lvl cuz he couldnt beat it..haha...on starkz account i think

u sure u not drunk bryce lol.

damn i remember that but we didnt level =) u had the supra up your sleeve which you killed me with!

that was one of the most fun freindly battles ever, and finally a challenge.

IDE battle 1

Worst IDE battle ever ever ever.
rom3o™ Wrote:u sure u not drunk bryce lol.

damn i remember that but we didnt level =) u had the supra up your sleeve which you killed me with!

that was one of the most fun freindly battles ever, and finally a challenge.

IDE battle 1

Worst IDE battle ever ever ever.

hahaha..i remember that...lol...
lol bang. well i still qualify as a noob. i had to battle it out with several people trying to take my flags. and spent a good amount of time tuning and finding the right parts on my own. i think i deserve it. why dont they just leave 1-20 since it's already marked white for lower division IDE. So those who have the higher level flags won't feel like their medals are worthless.
dreamin girl...keep on dreaming....u just registered and got all the best parts and almost all the flags...lol.....great job...but im gonna hang on 2 at least 1 flag...hopefully!!!Tongue
Pages: 1 2