Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ide

i forgot to post about this earlier but i have cleared it up with ray about the IDE...

1-20 is noobs only...anyone that is going for it that is not a vet will be disqualified...this is to encourage newer players only...

21-30 and 31+ is open to anyone and allowed to be won multiple times...

Ray said that all the 1-20 IDE will be removed eventually..or thats what he told me...since they are temp medals anyway everyones will be removed...jus a heads up...
AlKi

thanks for the heads up Smile
IGN StreetGlow-R

I'm getting that damn JAPANESE FLAG!!! Stupid sohc beating my time....thought it was the fastest.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

1 ide.

im trying to get my I flag as well. its hard to beat that time.:mad:

rom3o™ Wrote:1 ide.

i remember when i was got my first set...took me 3 seasons to get 3 flags...it sucked...lol...and i had to battle rome...me and jeremy beat romes time...so he had to lvl cuz he couldnt beat it..haha...on starkz account i think
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:i remember when i was got my first set...took me 3 seasons to get 3 flags...it sucked...lol...and i had to battle rome...me and jeremy beat romes time...so he had to lvl cuz he couldnt beat it..haha...on starkz account i think

u sure u not drunk bryce lol.

damn i remember that but we didnt level =) u had the supra up your sleeve which you killed me with!

that was one of the most fun freindly battles ever, and finally a challenge.

IDE battle 1

Worst IDE battle ever ever ever.

rom3o™ Wrote:u sure u not drunk bryce lol.

damn i remember that but we didnt level =) u had the supra up your sleeve which you killed me with!

that was one of the most fun freindly battles ever, and finally a challenge.

IDE battle 1

Worst IDE battle ever ever ever.

hahaha..i remember that...lol...
AlKi

lol bang. well i still qualify as a noob. i had to battle it out with several people trying to take my flags. and spent a good amount of time tuning and finding the right parts on my own. i think i deserve it. why dont they just leave 1-20 since it's already marked white for lower division IDE. So those who have the higher level flags won't feel like their medals are worthless.
:banana:

dreamin girl...keep on dreaming....u just registered and got all the best parts and almost all the flags...lol.....great job...but im gonna hang on 2 at least 1 flag...hopefully!!!Tongue

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon