Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Most Cars Stolen Stat...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ray, is there anyway we can get a stat on the Game Stats page showing who's had their car jacked the most?

Considering the popular manner of winning top CJ, I think it'd be funny to see who was doing it legit and who wasn't.
Victorious Wrote:Ray, is there anyway we can get a stat on the Game Stats page showing who's had their car jacked the most?

Considering the popular manner of winning top CJ, I think it'd be funny to see who was doing it legit and who wasn't.

CJs are legit...
LuDe Wrote:CJs are legit...

Right..

And I stole 55 cars in 2 hours a few months ago, and wasn't doing it to the same account over and over.
Victorious Wrote:Right..

And I stole 55 cars in 2 hours a few months ago, and wasn't doing it to the same account over and over.

using a multi is what u would call cheating...but jus because thye cj doesnt mean that its not legit...
Victorious Wrote:Ray, is there anyway we can get a stat on the Game Stats page showing who's had their car jacked the most?

umm... could this be implemented next session... haha *cough*
LuDe Wrote:using a multi is what u would call cheating...but jus because thye cj doesnt mean that its not legit...

Wasn't a multi..

I wasn't controlling it.

That being said, that's how most people have been winning top CJ because that's the way everyone was taught.
smart game play is what its called ....

im CJ'ing same guy over and over ... dosnt make a diff aslong as its stacking nmumbers lol

only way it would be wrong would be if it was a muiltie.
Victorious Wrote:Wasn't a multi..

I wasn't controlling it.

That being said, that's how most people have been winning top CJ because that's the way everyone was taught.

LOL I have to agree. Seriously is it playing the game smart or is it taking advantage of a flaw? Seeing how that flaw has always existed I do not blame people for doing it, BUT lets be real here. That being said anybody at around 140 mil feel like cruising for a couple hours?
Jdoggy Wrote:LOL I have to agree. Seriously is it playing the game smart or is it taking advantage of a flaw? Seeing how that flaw has always existed I do not blame people for doing it, BUT lets be real here. That being said anybody at around 140 mil feel like cruising for a couple hours?

hahhahaa...u want some boosts james??? lol
when i got my first boost, i got like 20 from bryce, and the rest was legit, i burned so much callies, and ended up getting about 100 more cars, from 100 different people, if you dig up old forums, its there. i cant CJ if my life depended on it. im a booster.
Pages: 1 2 3