Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Cars Stolen Stat...

Ray, is there anyway we can get a stat on the Game Stats page showing who's had their car jacked the most?

Considering the popular manner of winning top CJ, I think it'd be funny to see who was doing it legit and who wasn't.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Victorious Wrote:Ray, is there anyway we can get a stat on the Game Stats page showing who's had their car jacked the most?

Considering the popular manner of winning top CJ, I think it'd be funny to see who was doing it legit and who wasn't.

CJs are legit...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:CJs are legit...

Right..

And I stole 55 cars in 2 hours a few months ago, and wasn't doing it to the same account over and over.

Victorious Wrote:Right..

And I stole 55 cars in 2 hours a few months ago, and wasn't doing it to the same account over and over.

using a multi is what u would call cheating...but jus because thye cj doesnt mean that its not legit...
AlKi

Victorious Wrote:Ray, is there anyway we can get a stat on the Game Stats page showing who's had their car jacked the most?

umm... could this be implemented next session... haha *cough*
winter's own

LuDe Wrote:using a multi is what u would call cheating...but jus because thye cj doesnt mean that its not legit...

Wasn't a multi..

I wasn't controlling it.

That being said, that's how most people have been winning top CJ because that's the way everyone was taught.

smart game play is what its called ....

im CJ'ing same guy over and over ... dosnt make a diff aslong as its stacking nmumbers lol

only way it would be wrong would be if it was a muiltie.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Victorious Wrote:Wasn't a multi..

I wasn't controlling it.

That being said, that's how most people have been winning top CJ because that's the way everyone was taught.

LOL I have to agree. Seriously is it playing the game smart or is it taking advantage of a flaw? Seeing how that flaw has always existed I do not blame people for doing it, BUT lets be real here. That being said anybody at around 140 mil feel like cruising for a couple hours?
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Jdoggy Wrote:LOL I have to agree. Seriously is it playing the game smart or is it taking advantage of a flaw? Seeing how that flaw has always existed I do not blame people for doing it, BUT lets be real here. That being said anybody at around 140 mil feel like cruising for a couple hours?

hahhahaa...u want some boosts james??? lol
AlKi

when i got my first boost, i got like 20 from bryce, and the rest was legit, i burned so much callies, and ended up getting about 100 more cars, from 100 different people, if you dig up old forums, its there. i cant CJ if my life depended on it. im a booster.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Experience/Cars Parts SSVegito 1 1,044 03-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  Add Turbo and SC on more cars teet 1 1,488 11-22-2011, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  modifying cars in garage Black__Metal 7 2,032 03-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  Selling Cars Benton08 5 2,209 03-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  new game stat, MOST MONEY MADE FOR CREW hwnplaya 1 1,391 11-14-2009, 04:31 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  Cars Daggermouth 5 1,790 01-27-2009, 09:15 AM
Last Post: QuickAl
  Updating Cars!!! AGent__X 2 1,556 05-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Last Post: AGent__X
  Crew Cars fbalstud 6 2,133 05-10-2008, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Benton08
  New Cars HeartBeatStoper 2 1,465 03-26-2008, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Xaero
  weight redcution and all the other stuff for crew cars brain_racer 9 2,533 12-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Last Post: brain_racer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon