Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top Crew Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i'd join you droopie again......

but as you know i plan on retiring for real this time.....

just quick jump on and waste my creds....
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:i'd join you droopie again......

As long as you race bro

Its

WiiCk3d
Car Whore
HomiePa
Saints
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:i'd join you droopie again......

DrOoPie Wrote:As long as you race bro

Its

WiiCk3d
Car Whore
HomiePa
Saints

no....

i cant race dont have time to play MC much anymore.....

getting new car and apartment and i work 7 dayz a week....

so i dont have time no more.....

Just jump on and waste my creds like i said before.....
Droop is shit and dosn't deserve a single icon... he does not deserve anything, lazy player!
Wraith Wrote:Droop is shit and dosn't deserve a single icon... he does not deserve anything, lazy player!

luke dont be like that man...
Wraith Wrote:Droop is shit and dosn't deserve a single icon... he does not deserve anything, lazy player!

What are you, 12?

Luis is a fine player, and Luke you are obviously mad about something in the past...

99.9999999999999% most likely to not be gameplay related in the least.
lol yeah iam 12... good1Smile
No actualy when he is in a crew racing for top and he knows that, he was letting his account max out with credz many times b4 he would get his ass online, ppl were also racing his account 4 him cauz he lazy and i even brought him a membership which he assured me he would pay back in a week (it has now been over 3 months) lol
Iam not upset about the money, more the fact that he lied 2 me when i was just trying 2 help him out.
So plz any1 tell me y should i like him? iam dying 2 know...
Wraith Wrote:lol yeah iam 12... good1Smile
No actualy when he is in a crew racing for top and he knows that, he was letting his account max out with credz many times b4 he would get his ass online, ppl were also racing his account 4 him cauz he lazy and i even brought him a membership which he assured me he would pay back in a week (it has now been over 3 months) lol
Iam not upset about the money, more the fact that he lied 2 me when i was just trying 2 help him out.
So plz any1 tell me y should i like him? iam dying 2 know...

Wait, he had people racing for him?

SAY IT AINT SO.

Yeah, like he was alone.
i don't care about the racing 1 bit it's more the fact he was even 2 lazy 2 come online when he was maxed and work his shit...Victorious ur clearly trying 2 be a smart ass hear so instead of coming back with 1 smart ass remark on 1 of my points try do it with all of them.
funny

i got nothing to say cause its all bull

peace
Pages: 1 2 3 4