Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top Crew Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hahaha i was waithing for ur dog ass 2 get in hear Smile
So i never brought a memby? and u never lied 2 me
lol this is like ur life story isn't it wet backWink
Wraith Wrote:i don't care about the racing 1 bit it's more the fact he was even 2 lazy 2 come online when he was maxed and work his shit...Victorious ur clearly trying 2 be a smart ass hear so instead of coming back with 1 smart ass remark on 1 of my points try do it with all of them.

I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, lol. I wasn't in the crew, thus don't know about it.

Obviously you were logging onto his account to know that he was maxed on credits, but really I was just curious as to why you didn't like him.

The only real problem I could see getting mad over would be him owing you money. That's a good reason.
what so cauz i know some1 is maxed on credz it means i logged into his account? a friend can't inform me of this info?
About being lazy? BULL

It's true you got me a membership

Why you got to be racist now???

WETBACK FOR LIFE!!!
Wraith Wrote:what so cauz i know some1 is maxed on credz it means i logged into his account? a friend can't inform me of this info?

I guess they could....

We both know they didn't though, lol.
This is pointless now. Lock this if he wants to continue let him continue on msn or something Tongue
It's your thread.

Pages: 1 2 3 4