Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Request A Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have been told by numerous people ingame that they simply do not understand how to experience certain facets of the game.

Please use this thread to suggest different things that need an in-depth guide to be made, by myself or any other willing mod.

I believe this could clear up some problems, and hopefully open the game up wide for everyone else.

Serious suggestions only, please... lol
only mods ?? you dont want the help of us other "old players" that can help out ?? Sad
Black__Metal Wrote:only mods ?? you dont want the help of us other "old players" that can help out ?? Sad
i think you mean "old" players lol
Black__Metal Wrote:only mods ?? you dont want the help of us other "old players" that can help out ?? Sad

Them too, if they wish to.

I've heard ppl not understanding the game, so this is a place to request someone that does to explain it to you in-depth.
i suggest a guide made for me on HI boost and recruit...since i dont know any of those
LuDe Wrote:i suggest a guide made for me on HI boost and recruit...since i dont know any of those

Thanks for reading the last line...

ASS Tongue
Victorious Wrote:Thanks for reading the last line...

ASS Tongue

i am being serious
Requesting a crew car gide .. (parts,which car to use on which avg crew level,etc)

as i have never been any good with the crew car aspect of the game ....

not bullsh1ting anyone.
Black__Metal Wrote:Requesting a crew car gide .. (parts,which car to use on which avg crew level,etc)

as i have never been any good with the crew car aspect of the game ....

not bullsh1ting anyone.

i believe you...hahaha
smartass !!

maybe thats why im 3/3 with no shiny blue icon !! grrrrrrrr
Pages: 1 2 3