Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: If you could have one thing in the forums..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
That would make you more active, what would it be?

Nothing is out of reach, post what is the one thing that would make you more active in the forums. "More users" is not a valid option.

Actually, any 2 word answer is not a valid answer
i think the key is in more active ppl in the actual game... lets face it, forum activity dosn't pay billsTongue mc activity on the other hand does.
The more ppl active on mc the more ppl that will want to check out the forums to see whats going on...
Maybe hold a mid session thread where ppl say what they would like to achieve in the session to come so things are planned and or get organized before the session starts...
I think they should have a big icon on mc's homepage saying NEW PLAYER SEEKING HELP? click hear... which would be a direct link to a thread where they can ask questions(modz check a few times a day)
The bottom line is we need more ppl playing mc...
which includes modzWink
Agreed. More MC players = more MC forum activity.

Also, MAKE THE FORUMS IN-GAME!!!!!!!! Forum activity will skyrocket, guaranteed.
Atlest make a link in game to get to them ....

we have had threads about getting them more active before ..and no offnce to anyone .. none of the ideas where acted apon which sucked hard ...
Black__Metal Wrote:Atlest make a link in game to get to them ....

we have had threads about getting them more active before ..and no offnce to anyone .. none of the ideas where acted apon which sucked hard ...

[Image: wtfisthise.th.jpg]

clicky^
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:[Image: wtfisthise.th.jpg]

clicky^

that idea would prolly work the best.

Look guys and girls, there arent enough interested players in the game, good luck trying to get people to come to the forums. Anyone who actually plays is already here.

Why worry about the forums before the game. When people take an interest in the game, they will take an interest in the forums.

that being said, I will go spam everyone and ask them to join the forums and make their Ideas heard. Wish me luck
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:[Image: wtfisthise.th.jpg]

clicky^

Yes Danny i know that link is there but LMFAO at your lovly drawing aswell... but im talking about having it somewer else ... and maybe so you dont have to log in again ..and have it in white ..make the lil focker stand out good and proper.
how about giving out prizes via things done in the forums?

Im really just fartin in the wind here, but it seems like a decent idea.

Oh wait, then people would exploit it lol

DEF a BIG link saying, "Need Help" that leads to a "Noob" forum. Not only will it bring "noobs" onto the forums, but vets would be welcome as well, as helpers.
He_Hate_Me Wrote:how about giving out prizes via things done in the forums?

Im really just fartin in the wind here, but it seems like a decent idea.

Oh wait, then people would exploit it lol

DEF a BIG link saying, "Need Help" that leads to a "Noob" forum. Not only will it bring "noobs" onto the forums, but vets would be welcome as well, as helpers.

edit

i've an okay to make up things to give away credits for active forum members. i'll get some things going.

post ideas here?
Good deeds in the MC community
Most posts in a certain timeframe...?

its hard to think of things that wont be abused lol.
Like MC, like MC forums
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6