Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: who's running next round.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im available if anyone needs a racer and spender
hey,got a slot for you as it looks like im gonna end up like Jonny,trying more than once lol Wink
:postwhore: I will be running for top Crew also Next Round Actually thinking Of Bringing Back The oLd Crew Name "Poontang Klan" Back From The Dead lol.... Back in the Days of the Gold MemBerships LMAO... wow How Years Pass...:postwhore:
:postwhore:Message me only if ur seriously going to not give up...:postwhore:
DrUnKeN_mAsTeR is my ign get at me in the game so i can see the line up.....
casper_305 Wrote::postwhore: I will be running for top Crew also Next Round Actually thinking Of Bringing Back The oLd Crew Name "Poontang Klan" Back From The Dead lol.... Back in the Days of the Gold MemBerships LMAO... wow How Years Pass...:postwhore:
ha ha, good times....and kronic krew.
Thrice Wrote:ha ha, good times....and kronic krew.

LMAO We should have a reunion LoL.... oldskool crew vs. New skool nOObs...:postwhore:
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:DrUnKeN_mAsTeR is my ign get at me in the game so i can see the line up.....

broooooo dont join this fool running under crew names he could never get into .. i might racing/spending for which ever crew runs aganst him due to him using some of the legends crew names
Sorry Casper, got nothing against you, but I do feel crew names should be left to those that created them. I know I wouldn't be pleased if people took Gobots in any of the CI games....
Summit and Son will be running next session together........
Pages: 1 2