Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Hitting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
He_Hate_Me Wrote:I wanna try to clear up some confusion that I and maybe a few others had.

How does HI insurance operate last day? Or does it simply not. I guess ray could techincally "add" all the insurance funds when he was resetting and going thru winners.....THAT seems like a pain in the ass to me though. I am all for it not even operating at all last day, but that may also defeat the purpose. Ray or someone else who knows please clarify this.

Also.... maybe its just me but 60 percent of all losses for 30 days for ONLY 5 bucks? Jesus When I orginally proposed the idea was to use in game bank roll to fund this insurance, and at that to have it last 24 hours. This new way is fine, but 30 days of protection for 5 bucks. Why not at least bump this down to the length of the game, 14 days.

Yeah tbh the last day thing had me wondering too.

As to the protection I actually asked Ray for 70% when I proposed it lol. But I think when you look at the numbers it's pretty fair. I still lose over a $70billion of NW that I earned, the hitters still get $170+ billion...
calder12 Wrote:Yeah tbh the last day thing had me wondering too.

As to the protection I actually asked Ray for 70% when I proposed it lol. But I think when you look at the numbers it's pretty fair. I still lose over a $70billion of NW that I earned, the hitters still get $170+ billion...

so then your nw should be over 150 Billion? That sounds just completely unnecessary. I think once people start breaking 100 billion in nw, that will be just about enough for me and this game. Its bad enough people hit 50 billion as if its nothing, but hundreds of billions?

I dunno I still say 30 days is a bit much. It should be more like 24 hours, 1 week, or 2 weeks. any longer than two weeks is a bit much
He_Hate_Me Wrote:so then your nw should be over 150 Billion? That sounds just completely unnecessary. I think once people start breaking 100 billion in nw, that will be just about enough for me and this game. Its bad enough people hit 50 billion as if its nothing, but hundreds of billions?

I dunno I still say 30 days is a bit much. It should be more like 24 hours, 1 week, or 2 weeks. any longer than two weeks is a bit much

Level 58: $150 billion
Level 59: $260 billion

If these levels are actually attainable then people might actually buy them for IDE... just one reason for the NW's to get that high, why have levels you could never get?
calder12 Wrote:Level 58: $150 billion
Level 59: $260 billion

If these levels are actually attainable then people might actually buy them for IDE... just one reason for the NW's to get that high, why have levels you could never get?

your supposed to spend to get them! =D
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:your supposed to spend to get them! =D

he did ... just his prize credits for being the man lol
well 58 and 59 are no where near the top level, unless im mistaken.

Again, unless Im wrong there is no top level, which means you could be level 150 if you wanted. Whats the point in that?

I already said a long time ago the entire level system needs an overhaul, because there are dozens if not hundreds of levels no one will ever get. Not to mention, ALL of these provide no upgrades whatsoever, and no cars.....

Basically there are a shit load of levels that NO ONE will EVER get
Ah isnt there only 60 levels?
dnb_Fueld Wrote:Ah isnt there only 60 levels?

correct.... plus the time per rounds would not let u get the wins/exp needed to get more
update....

total lost: $237,110,461,690

>.< you gotta be kidding me...
calder12 Wrote:update....

total lost: $237,110,461,690

>.< you gotta be kidding me...

thers still clearly a prblem, saw dyna get cleard out 20% of his nw in 3 hits...

just by spam hitting...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7