Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Hitting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
dnb_Fueld Wrote:thers still clearly a prblem, saw dyna get cleard out 20% of his nw in 3 hits...

just by spam hitting...

4/21 4:48pm ????? HI $4,283,486,694 [View]
4/21 4:48pm ????? HI $4,829,618,496 [View]
4/21 4:48pm ????? HI $4,891,980,256 [View]
4/21 4:48pm ????? HI $5,442,267,370 [View]
4/21 4:48pm Blackish__Metal HI $0 [View]

lol shane and his damn lowered NW...
calder12 Wrote:update....

total lost: $237,110,461,690

>.< you gotta be kidding me...

So your networth SHOULD be over 300 billion? Lol, which is more messed up?
I know it really doesn't change the fact, but Dyna was in second place offline racing, what do you thinks going to happen. He got hit way more than 3 times
na i was talking when thrice hit him not u. he was online.
He_Hate_Me Wrote:So your networth SHOULD be over 300 billion? Lol, which is more messed up?

I still don't understand this logic? Why does it matter how high our NW goes? Everything in the game is relative, the higher the NW the higher the hits...
calder12 Wrote:I still don't understand this logic? Why does it matter how high our NW goes? Everything in the game is relative, the higher the NW the higher the hits...

The point is peolpe are complaining that HI is too easy and that people clean them out, and what Im saying is "The only reason that happens is BECAUSE your nw WOULD be over 300 mil." If you hadnt jumped crazy, you wouldnt have gotten cleaned out. What happened to staying relatively low until the end?

It kinda just proves that HI is fine....in its ways of balancing out the game. What IM saying is, that when the person in second has 20-30 or even 60 bil, and the person in first has over 300 bil, THAT is when something is wrong.

I dunno i guess people enjoy having more money than you ever need for multiple sessions.....just one hour in. One billion dollars can buy you way more than everything you need. WAAAY MORE. 300 just sounds like fairy tale land.

People jump early on for a reason, so secure their spot in First or to secure their crews double exp. EITHER WAY, HI is set up for just the opposite.

If you are having trouble with getting HId, you could always do what everybody used to do and NOT jump ridiculously high until the last day, or at least the last few. By your math, youd have been over 200 bil just a couple days in, and that to me makes no sense.
Nw is ment to be earned over the round. not just jump up in the dien stages.

the whole thing jumping in the last stages is a very very new thing!

and you cant just add his current nw with his amount lost and say that would be his nw,, for one he would only have got 60% of his n/w back.

also the higher his nw goes the more he loses per hit.

i still think there is an issue though, the ratio of (amount made per credit), to the (amount stolen per credit + the frequency at which you can hit) needs to be adjusted. so my solution would be lower the amount you get per hit ( the % ) as oposed raising the amount made or changing the hi aspects again.

please only inteligent feadback or comments.
dnb_Fueld Wrote:Nw is ment to be earned over the round. not just jump up in the dien stages.

the whole thing jumping in the last stages is a very very new thing!

and you cant just add his current nw with his amount lost and say that would be his nw,, for one he would only have got 60% of his n/w back.

also the higher his nw goes the more he loses per hit.

i still think there is an issue though, the ratio of (amount made per credit), to the (amount stolen per credit + the frequency at which you can hit) needs to be adjusted. so my solution would be lower the amount you get per hit ( the % ) as oposed raising the amount made or changing the hi aspects again.

please only inteligent feadback or comments.

With all do respect.

1. When I was estimating his nw, MY POINT was that if he HADNT BEEN HId like he was his nw would be that high. Take a moment and actually read what I posted. That is exactly what I was saying.

2. Jumping in the end is a new thing? REALLY!? Im pretty sure that has happened since 03. As a matter of fact.... I would have to COMPLETELY disagree with this statement. People have always jumped in the end so Im not sure where you came up with that. I remember it often being a mystery who even won, because last minute people would jump

My point, is that if HI werent the way it is, people would have ridiculous nw's which is uneccessary. MY POINT, is that if people are jumping to 20 30 or 50 billion EARLY in the game, THEY ARE GOING TO GET HId for lots of money. Its just logic, the higher you jump, the more people are going to steal from you.
has anyone got insurance money??
username74o Wrote:has anyone got insurance money??

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=5503

._. no
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7