Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Reprezent your whip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
WELL IM ONLY 16 I DONT DRIVE SHIZ BUT MY PARENTS HAVE A Hummer That is a 2006 or 2007 H2 White with 33in Tires Smile thing is a beast
bscar Wrote:http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v127/b...w%20Mazda/

Finally picked it up last night

nice car dude.
dont like the new mazda dash style over all ... apart from that .. not too bad.

how much she set ya back .. ill try get photos next time i clean my car and show you guys the new project
She's the GT model and set me back about $33k out the door with deposit and down payment.
bscar Wrote:She's the GT model and set me back about $33k out the door with deposit and down payment.

f**k thats a bita cash to spend ..... WAY outta my budget ...

sweet ride tho .. whens the rims etc going on it Tongue
Black__Metal Wrote:sweet ride tho .. whens the rims etc going on it Tongue

When you buy them for me and ship them to me. Wink :p I like the ones on it now, and they're 19s to boot

I got a decent job that pays good, and I've saved a bit of cash up, so I figured I'd splurge, even though I do still have a car note to pay off.
bscar Wrote:When you buy them for me and ship them to me. Wink :p I like the ones on it now, and they're 19s to boot

I got a decent job that pays good, and I've saved a bit of cash up, so I figured I'd splurge, even though I do still have a car note to pay off.

haha smart ass , i got some old 17s sitting in my garage you can have ... they would look dope on your ride haha.

and i got some neons somewhere aswell for ya ...

think i got a after market stering wheel aswell.

anything else you want ?
Finally picked up my new ride last week. Pleased to say its a nice upgrade Smile

[Image: 46663425.jpg]
[Image: 25576379.jpg]
[Image: 20867589.jpg]
TheDealer Wrote:Finally picked up my new ride last week. Pleased to say its a nice upgrade Smile

[Image: 46663425.jpg]
[Image: 25576379.jpg]
[Image: 20867589.jpg]

ewwwwwwwwww ford.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10