Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Rev3 Game Ideas, BETA TESTERS ONLY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My first idea.. Get rid of the whole "Total Networth" stuff and keep it on the Crew Models and crew bank roll... That's the way crews have always been, and the only way I could see them being...
Make the parts adding more like it is now. not a pop up window that reloads everytime u try somethine.

Also change exp system to nw and and skill level related, so if you beat someone a higher level that you are you gain more exp. like it used to be when u could stay at level one and loose heaps of races to teh top guys and then level up all at once.
Dan is right the crew models and crew bank roll have to be in there

without crew models for racing...racing is no longer worth it

and adding parts needs to change drastically...either the pop up window goes or the page needs to not reload every time you exit it...makes for a pain in the ass if ur impatient

thats my 2 cents for now
Also it would be great to change the race wait time from 4 minutes to 2 minute. 4 minutes just takes to long, also along with that if we can double up races like we use to would be great.
Oh, I think we need to remind some people this is a BETA TEST. So try everything, I will race those that I will beat,and those who will beat me. We are trying out the entire aspect of the game to help Ray and Cres get the bugs out now. So if your sent a race, except it please. I don`t believe we are winning anything out of this Beta, so have fun, and lets get the bugs out.

Thanks, small rant over. :redface:
I don't like seeing this vvv
You cannot challenge this driver, he is currently offline and is out of your race range. Try racing someone above or closer to your networth, or is currently online.

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:Also it would be great to change the race wait time from 4 minutes to 2 minute. 4 minutes just takes to long, also along with that if we can double up races like we use to would be great.

I second this idea. I miss race times cause one person decides to ignore me.
there should be a spending limit of $200 becuz that is a problem that everyone complains of and it will level the playing field

Also if you spend for credits more than just a membership then the achievements shouldnt be attainable...kind of like a cheat code in a video game

Home invading needs to be very hard as it is a racing game and i dont like the idea of someone just home invading thier way into the top 10 or top 3 on the last day

Crews should be decided by crew models and crew bank roll...but take out the sponsorship rating and racing aspect of it...that way the crew that works the hardest will win in the end becuz they will have the most crew models and their worker must get thier skill level up in order to make more money
Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but when purchasing a part, could the window close right away after purchasing, instead of having to manually close the window.
liGHts_OUt09 Wrote:there should be a spending limit of $200 becuz that is a problem that everyone complains of and it will level the playing field

Also if you spend for credits more than just a membership then the achievements shouldnt be attainable...kind of like a cheat code in a video game

Home invading needs to be very hard as it is a racing game and i dont like the idea of someone just home invading thier way into the top 10 or top 3 on the last day

Crews should be decided by crew models and crew bank roll...but take out the sponsorship rating and racing aspect of it...that way the crew that works the hardest will win in the end becuz they will have the most crew models and their worker must get thier skill level up in order to make more money
Ray is not going to put a limit on how much money people are going to give him, even though it sounds good.
Home invading is fine the way it is.
The crew idea is good, but the skill level of a person doesn't affect how much money the crew makes, the crew models do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9