Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Thaughts So far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So its been a round and abit now, and everyones given the game a good go.

Just wanted an update on how everyone was feeling so far,

Do you think the excitement carries on further into the round now?
Are you still exploring new aspects of the game?

Please i welcome all CONSTRUCTIVE!! comments and feed back.

We dont need the usual cheaters liers meanies talk.

Keep is constructive and on topic!
personally i like rev 3 a lot, i think there should be a icon for top recruiter tho so more people would go for it and it would make the game a lot more interesting because people wouldn't have there models(unless @100%) when they log back o in 4 hours so it makes it more challenging ..... and i think the prize credits for a achievements needs to be fixed a Lil I'm not saying to lower the credits just to fix them in how there sorted out some things that are hard u give only 5k credits compared to others that are real easy and get 15k..... i also still believe like i have said now for a while that there should be a Lil animation of a race When we race someone either offline or on That shows u and Ur challenger taking off the line and going down the track and then it shows u the Times...... hello we are running Flash now on this game "Wouldn't a Lil animation be smart? just a thought..... so we can be (a Lil more entertained) Please no negative comments back im just stating my opinion...
a little animation after every race would WRECK the servers, even if this game was ported to flash, it'd need a whole new set of servers, especially with spam racing.
v2pointOH Wrote:a little animation after every race would WRECK the servers, even if this game was ported to flash, it'd need a whole new set of servers, especially with spam racing.

this is true but u think with the money people spend on this game they could make it alot better then what it is,, and not so plain... it just needs a little Upgrade u know..... remember ur trying to bring new people In to this game u have to "stand out",,, make someone go "dam thats pretty cool"and spread the word about how nice and cool this game is...... "GIVE PEOPLE A REASON TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME AND SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHERS" ...
The main trouble i have with people when i am explaining the game is this question.

*Do you actually race??
In short no, you dont. and this is were most people give up on it.

If MC were to go into the visual side of gaming im sorry to say there isnt a chance they could compete with the likes of NITTO ETC (my appologies for mentioning other games)

Thats the cool part about this game, it isnt about flashing neon's and bigger subs than your wheels.
so far im finding it not too bad at all ... but i still havnt really did the whole racing buzz anther go ... if i had the time i would tho but still cant comment on the matter.

apart from that i like how it has shaped up up to now
I like the game but something has gotta be done about the constant lag.I have never played a game of mc that lagged so much.Honestly if its the mc spy causin it get rid of it its a cool feature but id personally like to play with out lag then have it and im sure im not the only one.
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:I like the game but something has gotta be done about the constant lag.I have never played a game of mc that lagged so much.Honestly if its the mc spy causin it get rid of it its a cool feature but id personally like to play with out lag then have it and im sure im not the only one.

Yea defintly agreed jess, i dont think i would notice it as much as you would cause my computer is naturally slow as Poo.
Yeah I say get rid of the MCSpy and see what happens, I mean seriously who looks at MC Spy..I know that I do not
I like the new version and it defiantly seems a lot more challenging. I haven't really found a use for some of the features, such as the MC Spy, but overall it's better. The only thing I would change is incorporating a way to verify if someone is actually online or not. It would also be nice if there was some sort of explanation as to how the new features work, such as earning CM's. I'm sure for some it gets frustrating to see CM's come in so slow or not at all. I guess half the fun is figuring it out, but some general tips would help and add to the fun as more crews become competitive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4