Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Winners page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As much as id love to claim that ps3 i have to correct you on those stats

end of the session

P_S_Y_F_U_L has 94million (aprox)
I had 77,150,000 (rounded down slightly)
hwplaya had 77,100,000 (aprox)

it changed after ronald updated our medels unless ofc im mistaken and they are the actual end game stats after what ever bizzara cercumstace happened after the clock hit 00:00:00 and the stats we presumed where correct updated on 21:03.

only other stats that where effected are the top crew but ofc i notice you have seen that and gave the top spot to the correct crew.
This is the second time this has happened.

unsure if it was resolved last time, but might help to figure out whats going on
happened to me during the session i got my medels added by ronald but at the same time dropped 23million net strangly it all came back after i worked a mere 100credits but i assume you can work any amount of credits for it to be fixxed but non the less better it dont happen as it could possibly rob someone of a victory at this point we know who has won so it isnt so much a problem i would have though
Congratulations to all winners!!!

I thought that was an error.

I had fun playing with y'all! See you next session kids!! Wink

Thanks to CJW, i love you!
jen you'll get a good spot in the next few rounds if you carry on as you have been so far
OMG that stats board is all F'd up....they need to send Ronald back to n00b school....lol

We all know Puff Puff Pass didn't win with having 500cms all round if that...rofl
lol yup but thats not too important as your on the winners page
PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:jen you'll get a good spot in the next few rounds if you carry on as you have been so far

Thanks PIMP4LIFE! All I can do is try... i hugs you!

Thanks for those who gave me pointers and tips, y'all are Fawesome! Wink
better be changed by start of next round.
HOMIEPA Wrote:OMG that stats board is all F'd up....they need to send Ronald back to n00b school....lol

We all know Puff Puff Pass didn't win with having 500cms all round if that...rofl

It's showing total crew NW you amatures
Pages: 1 2 3