Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Cya Everyone....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
u tried 2 hi me once... maybe u did but hey i want revenge!! Smile
hehehe aight swt il let u get revenge but il be hitting back ^-^v
Romeo...don't lie I know you're not leaving. I said before last session that I wasn't going to really play...and yeah that didn't turn out as planned. lol
hahah sht that u join in and crew got disbanded but yer im leaving for good come to mine in a few weaks my bbq for my 19th bday
I was in like 25 crews before I got into yours last session. lol I was in there long enough to work my credits and then when I came in the next morning all of us were disbanded. I guess you didn't want me in there. lmao
BBQ??? Oh hell yeah I'm down for that. Hmmmm, how long of a drive from CA? hahahahahhahaha
man this is like a year book signing at school.

its not that far bro. like 18 hour flight or soemthing. just stop by my pad to pick me up and we'll walk to the bbq

edit: ownage (or soemthing like that...right?)
Damn that's for real! It should be something like....Romeo stay cool. KIT
Oh that's it? Aight, I knew you were close to him, but wasn't sure how close. I'll bring some carne and we'll set this party off.
hell if i mover farther east...i'll be in his damn backyard...

romeo: was a cool year. had some good times. next year we'll be sophmores so we can punk all the freshmans. lol
Remember have to save like an entire page for someone just so they could be a jackass and write something like...DON'T CHANGE. KIT.
peace out man
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8