Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Cya Everyone....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I hope u r right 200mphblur sucks hard that hes leaving, Sad
c ya Cool
i won't flame, but you do suck, but yeah you will coem back, and goodluck, youve had some good success's in this game, good efffort, and ruined a few, but its all love
damn romeo...sad to see you go even though i didnt know you as well. i was lookin forward to seein ya again next session if you joined pp. well it was nice talking to you and meeting you, take care man. oh yea romeo...du ma =) jp jp =) no hard feelins. chao anh! cause i bet your older than me
hey lomeo...

how bout u try asking zura to come down from KL...and we have some meet up over coffee/beer. Wat u say?

zura: how bout it huh? someone's birthday coming right? =D
Take it easy man Smile Thanks for teaching me how to play in the beginning and too bad this session didn't turn out like it was supposed to :/

Anyways, it was fun talking to you, and despite what other people say about your "cheating", I know you could beat almost anyone without cheating

take care bud
comon HiGhWaY_OFFICER be nice bro,
BOB the man il come on wen ic an to pm u and as for asians girls itl never change huahua.

unstoppable retiring so soon aswell? fukn shame man il keep in touch for sure

jdm one of few reasons i wasnted join pp was to race with u so sorry im leaving

nine yer i asked zura abt it should be good my bday is soon so well see how things roll il call u n me n tan will meet u also go for coffee.

monte always wanted to get to knwo u shame i never got the opportunity ur a crazy player il get ur details of zura or sumone n chat ot u on msn

highway lol i cbf beefing with u u start so i start its back n forth back n forth lol, down to it i emant wat i said abt respecting u greatly regardless.

quick al, il always hold u high in my graces thnc for ur hard werk n crazy racin skills n i hope u learnt alot from me.

slick and kaibigan...........ur both retards truely LOL and the maddest uncles seeyal at the bbq
I've chatted with you for a while now, and the first time I heard about you leaving was in these forums. I told you last session that I didn't want to really play anymore so I joined up with a bunch of crews. lol Best of luck in all you do and make sure to get that BBQ started early. Slick and I will be there for a while. Wink
oh yeah romeo have fun with what ever you do...hit me on msn.

and me and kaibigansi will be in this thread for a long time. lol

kaibigansi: you struggle with the bluetooth man damn
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8