Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Game being down updates for everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The game is down because mc was hacked so this season were in is now voided.

All spent credits and memberships waisted this season will be reimbursed by raymond.

New season Starts this Sunday Regular time.
damn, i was on my way to having a good session
Tokkiez Wrote:The game is down because mc was hacked so this season were in is now voided.

All spent credits and memberships waisted this season will be reimbursed by raymond.

New season Starts this Sunday Regular time.

sweet, so the credits purchased will be back in the bank?
That you would have to talk to raymond about, but i do want to say this.

Everyone in autobots did a great job this whole season. If you ask me personally you guys deserved it. Keep doing what you guys did and youll do good.
Tokkiez Wrote:That you would have to talk to raymond about, but i do want to say this.

Everyone in autobots did a great job this whole season. If you ask me personally you guys deserved it. Keep doing what you guys did and youll do good.

thx!!!
how about the guy cleans things up. sets it back to 3 days with everyones stuff they had b4 the game shut down, and let me finish getting my top ten icon
Lmfao.. MC got hacked

sure/sure Big Grin

Also, no beef. Just curious ang, why do they deserve it?
cause they worked hard
I would hope that, those of us who purchased credits, will get those back. Also what about the people(me), who purchased the Premium Membership? The last time the game went down, I got the membership credit, but didn't get anything for the insurance part. Sorry just curious how fair Ray's planning on being.
The credits purchased will be reimbursed. Insurance ill have a chat with him about it. Any other concerns?
Pages: 1 2 3 4