Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Crew battles!!!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
its saying neither crew has a car when i look at crew battles
Working now.
Admin Wrote:Working now.

all set thanks
all of our crew battles say we didnt have a car, but crew leader and the crew has a car.
Maybe racerr didn't "Set as crew car"
i just noticed when i changed cars from 1967 miura to tesla it changed my cars as i looked at race crew battles it said tesla vs honda civic and when i switched my regular car from tesla to miura it went to miura so i guess the crew car isnt being used is the regular car..

please fix this...then in crew races it said i had no car when i did
I noticed that also some rounds ago.. But I think it's just your user name and your current car to show the crew battle.. I don't think you're really racing in your current car.. I may be wrong though.
rhs Wrote:I noticed that also some rounds ago.. But I think it's just your user name and your current car to show the crew battle.. I don't think you're really racing in your current car.. I may be wrong though.

man this crew race thing is so screwed up i am racing in a slowww azz honda and vegita got a mazda i dont know how and my crew car is a fast tesla this needs to be fixed as i am racking up losses no way!!!
racerr Wrote:man this crew race thing is so screwed up i am racing in a slowww azz honda and vegita got a mazda i dont know how and my crew car is a fast tesla this needs to be fixed as i am racking up losses no way!!!

mecca and your "new guy" are killing our avg skill lvl which is what the races are based off of. they both have to be kicked out or we lose.
teet Wrote:mecca and your "new guy" are killing our avg skill lvl which is what the races are based off of. They both have to be kicked out or we lose.

i will kick asap!
Pages: 1 2 3 4