Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Crew battles!!!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
racerr Wrote:man this crew race thing is so screwed up i am racing in a slowww azz honda and vegita got a mazda i dont know how and my crew car is a fast tesla this needs to be fixed as i am racking up losses no way!!!

Who is the multi? You guys can come and us Smile
I still dont get it. our avg lvl is 16.5 and the 1st place crew has a lvl 5 and 2 lvl 1 players and win the races.
teet Wrote:I still dont get it. our avg lvl is 16.5 and the 1st place crew has a lvl 5 and 2 lvl 1 players and win the races.

How did you figure out our stats?
it says it when you click on your crew.
maybe I get old school bonus

[K__K] Kronik_Krew
Est. September 5, 2009

Just kidding I dont know whats going on. I have this sleeper civic beating testa rossa.
teet Wrote:it says it when you click on your crew.

Yea but you are not in my crew so how do you know? I clicked your crew but I didn't know your stats.
i hope we get top crew because is broken
racerr Wrote:i hope we get top crew because is broken

we have the fastest crew car tesla and level
ya this is a joke
rhs Wrote:I noticed that also some rounds ago.. But I think it's just your user name and your current car to show the crew battle.. I don't think you're really racing in your current car.. I may be wrong though.

Correct... it was just displaying the crew leaders current car instead of the crew car. When the crew battles are run, it was running the actual crew car though.

This is fixed now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4