Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Stealing cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Could any of you guys give me some tips on stealing cars. I would like to steal back a few LOL. I just can't seem to hit the # right or some thing. I would like to have a full garage one of these sessions. TIA for any help you guys can give. :grin:
You were caught: 745 times
get some caughts.. lots of em.. i started boosting when i had 400.. so get the caughts.. then pending your level.. 1.5 times your NW should be a good zone for you to boost in... but dont listen to me i'm jus a n00b wif numbers Cool
Quote:You were caught: 745 times
get some caughts.. lots of em.. i started boosting when i had 400.. so get the caughts.. then pending your level.. 1.5 times your NW should be a good zone for you to boost in... but dont listen to me i'm jus a n00b wif numbers Cool

"kicks panda back in to his cage" i need some numbers for boosting cars.
yea hi is easy but boosting cars that another story so come on share some boost numbers or are they the same as th HI numbers?
You seem to be missing a car Kartracer...

*runs
stealing cars is cake Confusedmirk:
as no one actually gives him any info...just saying its a piece of a cake wont help the man...come on shadow Smile
*shrug* experiment with numbers under 130

random combos do work :ooo:
rofl, how much $$$ did it take, to make it cake
i mean its cake now
lol anyone who is worth their [censored] will tell you that at some point they may have spent to learn how to do something... get off my nuts :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8