Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: msg from spinner to monte
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
dont forget the petition either pal lol but it works right? and gets mods fighting at each other hahaha well mainly ed
but everybody always fights with Ed :crazy:
Quote:but everybody always fights with Ed :crazy:

true true

SSVegito

yea but still you [censored] up you should get treated like everyone else.
Quote:yea but still you [censored] up you should get treated like everyone else.

them fighten words dont piss off veggie he will get his other veggie friends after you celery and carrot are bad ass mofos :crazy:
lmfao
but please whatever you do watch out for EGGPLANT he jumps into unwanted holes Sad

SSVegito

Riiiiiiiiight...

but anyways why do you think you should be held above everyone else you arent anymore special then them is what i was getting at eventhough you are friends with everyone who is a mod.
are you blind to what happend? i was banned longer than the other people. what is your point?

SSVegito

you were banned longer because you created more accounts...

and started threatening to share eds info and [censored] like that.. i thought only bitches did that [censored]. I mean sure alot of people hate ed.. and he gets on my nerves at times too but i wouldnt put out peoples cell #'s and [censored] like that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7