Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: msg from spinner to monte
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quote:Riiiiiiiiight...

but anyways why do you think you should be held above everyone else you arent anymore special then them is what i was getting at eventhough you are friends with everyone who is a mod.

how was I not treated like anyone else? i got blindsided by someones lack of judgement on using a forum function! I got banned for it. Longer than others. If i would have gotten the message from ed on msn then I would never have posted any of it. ALl I got was a tsk tsk on the screen saying I was banned. So I just cleared my cache and made a new account just like any other noob would do. i was banned longer because someone wouldnt pick up there phone!
bottom line, spinneR got owned
what a smart guy he is Confusedmirk:

SSVegito

Do ya think it could have been cuz you blocked your # lol i dont asnwer blocked #'s either. If they dont want it to be known then leave a message and a # i can get bck to ya at.
i dont want him having my number lol plus not my fault vonage automatically blocks your number on outgoing calls

so where is it that I am treated differently than anyone else?

SSVegito

simply put you acted like alejo and andrew but didnt want to be treated the way they did. You threw a temper tantrum like a spoiled 4 year old not getting a toy for the first time. That is all. Im done with this Mr. Bunneh.
hardly a temper tantrum jon. atleast you have the ability to stop when nothing else needs to be said unlike ed. how did I act like them? did I take the forums offline? did ed incur any charges on his cell phone? or did he lie and tell you that he did? do your job and get this thread back on topic mr mod

SSVegito

in order to get it bak on topic alex would have to be unbanned lol
lol poor guy ohwell
MonteMan has unbanned the Uid 'spinner (Display name 'SpinneR')'
he got unbanned Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7