Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: THANKS JAMES!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The leader of your crew has just removed you from the crew
Thanks James u selfish fucken dickhead
that suxs man
Dont make me move this to flame wars and rip ur [censored] out so I can feed it to fear factor contestants bitch, I am not jon, I dont make his descisions, nor does he make mine, people have been making this mistake alot lately...
thats right u tell him... u make mistake u pay

SSVegito

Quote:From: SS_Vegito Date: Dec 31, 70 - 04:33PM Delete Reply
The leader of your crew has just removed you from the crew
Thanks James u selfish fucken dickhead

when you set someone up thier are consequences... James doesnt have my pw noone does i change it daily. Just like i didnt have james's till last night.
Quote:when you set someone up thier are consequences...

who/what did i set up??
bcuz i jumped to take out cub??
is that y i got kicked??
u were sitting here helping!

SSVegito

no it was because when it was going down we jumped you by spinner dumping to you to get you up there. Somehow you came on and got raped 4-5 times in seconds if they didnt know when you were jumping on how did they know right when you logged on? Or are you that retarted and dont know how to do the jump, hit, burn thing correctly? i believe it was a setup to take out some of spinners money away to make it easier to drop. Is that why you were in such a hurry yesterday to get it done cuz you had all the hitter waiting in the wake to pounce once you got on.
no we were in a hurry because Mike had to go to work..
and that wasn't me on my account
that was SpinneR on going on to HI cubby..
bcuz i said i didn't want to.. so that WASN'T me!
:mad:
stop your crying cuz you got kicked grow some nuts and take it like a man
Quote:no it was because when it was going down we jumped you by spinner dumping to you to get you up there. Somehow you came on and got raped 4-5 times in seconds if they didnt know when you were jumping on how did they know right when you logged on? Or are you that retarted and dont know how to do the jump, hit, burn thing correctly? i believe it was a setup to take out some of spinners money away to make it easier to drop. Is that why you were in such a hurry yesterday to get it done cuz you had all the hitter waiting in the wake to pounce once you got on.

btw... me and my guys were all online most of the whole day. we saw the money transfering going on and we weren't blind to figure out that panda was gonna be coming on soon to take the money. it really wasn't that hard to figure out. we were really that good. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3